Prologue of My Life

My name is Cora Summons. I was born in Chicago, Illinois and I currently live there.   My sister, Delphina and my parents, Karen and Mark Summons still live in the house I was raised in, and I live close by.

I had just turned 11 years old when I found out I was a witch, and that's when my life changed forever.

I got my Hogwarts letter on my birthday, which is July 6.  I had some crazy adventures during my time at Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff. I grew as a strong, loyal person, and you REALLY don't want to mess with me(just ask everyone who knows me).

Since my first year at Hogwarts, the day Teddy told me who his godfather was (Harry Potter) and what he did, I made up my mind that I wanted to be an Auror just like him when I leave school. He was the head of the Auror office at the Ministry of Magic. Sometimes I would wonder what it would be like to be an Auror, chasing after the Death Eaters and the bad people, capturing them, etc. I was so excited!

My friends.  Dominique who is the one with the brains, Teddy who is the brave one, Fred who is the practical joker, Roxanne who is the preppy one, and I am the creative one.  Dominique was in Ravenclaw, Teddy and Fred were in Gryffindor, and Roxanne and I were in Hufflepuff.  They helped me through some tough times, and I have done so in return.  Everyday, every school year, we would meet in the Room of Requirement, since we weren't in the same houses.  That was considered our own common room. 

We made the Room of Requirement our own by decorating it and having our own little areas.  In the middle was a table so we could help each other with homework or we could talk and look at the Marauders Map. 

Since we would also have free periods, Fred would bring some sort of pranking device, Teddy, Fred and I would prank some people.  Dominique and Roxanne are the rule followers of the group.  Sometimes it gets annoying because we would wanted to sneak out of our common rooms and meet, most of the time they would disagree  and make us stay in.  One time we pranked them just to get back at them for telling that we snuck out and tried to go to the Forbidden Forrest, 50 points taken away from each of us.  We learned our lesson; to not tell them our plans that they would never agree to doing.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you a bit about myself before I start the story of my 7th year at Hogwarts. So, shall we get started?

A/N - Hey Guys, I just wanted to make an intro to the story and I'm sorry that I unpublished it, it needs some editing really bad. I will post the other chapters soon! ~Hailey :)