Chapter 2~ What do I Feel?

'These quotes means a ghost talking'
~Norman POV~
Once we're fixed up, Dipper takes off his hat and vest. He holds his hand out expectantly, so I give him my sweat shirt, revealing my zombie t-shirt. 'Dipper is really nice, I should know, I'm his clone.' I look up to see a ghost that looks exactly like dipper, only with a 2 on his hat, not a pine tree. He also seems a bit shorter than Dipper. I wait for Dipper and Mabel to leave, I guess to put the clothes in the washer. "Who are you?" He gives me this sad smile, like he wished he could be alive. 'Well, Dipper cloned himself. I guess I'm the only ghost because I lasted the longest.' He mumbled something that I couldn't make out. 'Well, it's nice to meet you. See ya!' He flew away as I said. "Bye." Suddenly, I'm startled by a voice behind me. "Who are you talking to?" I turn around to see a perplexed Mabel. "Nobody, just myself." She nodded as Dipper came in, wearing a clean shirt and pants. "You said you just moved here, right?" I nod. "Well then, welcome to Gravity Falls."
~Dipper POV~
"Thanks. Can you show me how to get back to my house? It's on the edge of the woods." I nod. "Mabel, stay here. If Mom or Dad ask where I am, tell them I'm with a friend." I can see Norman tense when I say Dad, but decide to turn a blind eye. "I'll bring your sweat shirt when it's clean." He shakes his head. "No, I just want to change my clothes. I'll come back when I'm done." I lead him to the empty house by the town and, sure enough, there's a car in the driveway. He leads me inside, and I notice that there are quite a few boxes still unpacked.  "Mom, I'm back!" "Okay, sweetie." A woman, I guess Norman's Mom, walks in from what looks like the kitchen. "Who's your friend?" "Mom, this is Dipper. Dipper, this is my Mom." I shake her hand, noticing the lack of wedding ring. "What happened? You're filthy!" "Just fell down, that's all. Actually, I just came to change." "Okay, hun. Be back before ten." He headed upstairs while I waited in the living room. He came back down in clean shorts and a ghost t-shirt. "Let's go." I don't know why, but as we walk back to the shack, I realize how oddly comfortable I am with him. Like Stan isn't in some senior's home just west of town, and I didn't just run away from a bunch of gnomes. I feel....... relaxed. I guess I'm just glad to have a friend my age other than Mabel. But something's weird about him. I guess the town rubbed off quick. I feel I sudden urge to grab his hand, but pass it off as boredom. At least, I hope that's what it is.
Have a nice day, and always be creative!