♡Paris here we come♡

Just packed my thing for paris in my room. I checked my things if i forgot something.

"Tori, Bridgette's here" my Mom yelled.

"Coming mom" i yelled back.

I closed my suitcase and went downstairs to see Bri in the door waiting for me.

"Come on Tori were gonna miss our flight" she said.

"You go first i'll just need to say bye to my Mom" i said.

"Ok i'll be in the car" bri said.

I jugged to the kitchen to see my Mom cooking. I sneeked behind her and hugged her she jumped a little by my sudden hug.

"Bye Mom"

"Bye tori, i'll miss you and be safe. Dont do anything stupid"

"I'll miss you too and be safe too Mom"

With that i gave her one last hug and went outside and placed my bags in the trunk of the car. As i was about to get into the back seat i waved to my mom and went in the car.

As we drove to the airport we listened to One direction's new single Drag Me Down. We were singing along until we arrived in the airport.

"Thanks dave" bri said to their driver.

"No problem miss bridgette"

We went inside the airport and seated as we waited for our plane to be called. After 5 minuets our plane was called.

We went in line and gave our ticket to the lady. As soon as we went into the plane we found our seats and sat down. When the plane took of i pulled out my headphones and doze of to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys first chapter in my first book. Here it is. I hope you like it!! Bye. Peace!!♡♡♡