"I'm sorry..." It was the last thing I heard from him before he left. Isshiki had turned around,he was now face me.

"Karou?" He said trying to make me look up at him. But the only thing I was looking at my now red, stinging wrists. You could still see the mark of Soma's hand. "Did I mess up again Isshiki? I asked.

~~~~~

Today was the beginning the training camp, before leave I decided to make a quick visit to the hospital to see Hiromi once more before leaving.

"Well I'm going now. Take care of yourself." I said to Hiromi. " I wish I could see you off but I'm stuck here." She said reluctantly.

"Goodbye." I said and she waved me goodbye. The chauffeur drove towards the meeting area were we would get on the buses then to the resort. My grey steel eyes met a pair of golden yellow eyes. I quickly averted my eyes,stepped into the bus. The buses rowed of three I sat down to the seat nearest to the window. Looking towards the window I didn't notice the pair of Italian twins who had sat next to me. Across from our seats sat the red hair chef, bluenett, and a cheerful blonde girl.

Oh! How lucky I was. I said sarcastically. I glanced to the older twin brother to my right who was reading a very very interesting book.

"Oh? So,Takumi Aldini like to read romance novels?" I peered over his book. Surprised he quickly shut his book closed with his now crimson cheeks. "Could you talk any louder?!" He said sarcastically. Ignoring his remark I raised my voice. "I mean if that's what you want! Every could know that you-" he had covered my mouth preventing me from finishing. I smirked through his hand.

"Are you going to be quiet!" He glared at me. Hmm... I nodded. Unaware of the stares we where getting from The seat across from us.

"Okay. Takumi-kun~~" I said in a sickly sweet voice. "You're secret is safe with me." Placing a finger over my lips.

~~~~~

"Attention all students after you drop off your belonging please report to the main hall."  It's a tall building that awaits new souls, some will be eaten and other will be spared. Only half will survive.... Is what Isshiki said. Was he trying to scare me yeah like right! I gathered my belonging and entered the camp straight out of hell.

Walking through the halls seemed endless,left turn, right turn, then straight. I felt as if I been going in circles their was only a few minutes until the assembly started. I always hated was being late. I would always come a few minutes early. Now I was rushing to find my room or to find a attendant for information.

"Excuse me Ma'm where is the east wing?" I asked. "Well you're in the east wing! And for your room number is right here." She guided me towards the room. I swear I past by that room at ready!

"Thank you!" I quickly open the room,threw my things in and out of the door I was. What Karou had missed was the extra luggage the was placed inside the room as well. The school ID had the name of Tadokoro Megumi.

~~~~~

I had barely managed to make on time. "Excuse me." I said to the group blocking the entrance. They quickly parted in half making space for myself. "Hel-" Soma began but was interrupted by the older Takumi Twin. "You barely made it on time Karou-san!" He scolded me but I just waved him off. He kept following me around,he reminded me of a dog.

"Look its her! I can't believe she still here."

"Yeah! she should have been expelled."

"Nobody has ever seen her cook, I bet she can't cook."

The first two comments didn't bother me. But saying that I couldn't cook angered me the most. Just as I was about o open my mouth. Another spoke up. "Hmph! Scared of a little competition!" Brushing his bangs. "That's exactly what you'll expect from mediocre chefs." Students began to fume with anger at Takumi's comments.

A large boom voice caught the attention of the students. " Listen up! Students! We'll now begin the assembly." "During the time of the training camp. You'll be spilt off into serval groups and take on daily cooking task. Student who fail to meet their instructor expectations."Those students will be sent back and then expelled." "Now, they're are Tōtsuki alumni who have graciously agreed to join us, they're geniuses who managed to remain in the 90th percent title." Student began to squirm at the announcement some growing in flustered by the second. What the big deal?

Out of the blue one of the chef in particular called out to a boy. "You.Their.you're.expelled." The shocked student didn't know the reason for his explosion. Scent. "Are you trying to destroy my restaurant. You're hair has the scent of citrus. It interferes with aroma of food." He explained,descending down the stairs. Turing his back to the student he made his way back to the stage. My eyes meet his,he stopped in his tracks looking surprised for a second or so I thought?

"Now towards your groups!" Was the finally announced meet before everyone rush to their groups. I stoop there questioning why had he looked at me like that. Did I know him? Did he know me? And if so how? I feel like I've seen him before but where?

~~~~~

Group F Training Site :

"Karou-san where are you going?" Takumi asked. Strange Isami isn't with him. Maybe they had different classes.

"I'm going to group F training site." I said in a monotone voice.

"F site is this way." He pointed at the opposite direction I was going. Man.How bad can I be?!

"I knew that!" I fumed upset with myself.

~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It seems you're all here. In my class, you'll be working in pairs." Usually when a class called for working in pairs. Soma and Karou would always turn to each other,and work together. Out of reflex Karou had turned to Soma but- a cheerful had voice chimed in.

"Sooma-kuuuunnn! I'm so glad where in the same class!" A blue haired chef ran towards Soma. Jealousy had clouded over the young girls eyes. Karou had turned to Takumi who still hadn't had a partner. "Takumi!" Surprised he responded with a "Yes Chef!" "Don't worry. Where on the same playing field this time but- don't.under.estimate.me. I emphasized the last part. He nodded. "As for me as well don't underestimate me as well!" Karou was isn't the only only who had clouded over with jealousy.

Karou could hear the cheerful voices of Tadokoro and Soma-kun. A pit in her stomach from she grabbed a knife from the table, spun it around, then stabbed through the cutting bored. "Let's start S-Takumi!" I yelled.

Did you like?

I'm sorry for not updating in awhile but, guess who has finals so yeah! I hope this chapter makes up for it! See you~ K.S