Sooo... Everything is a lie?

All recognisable characters and places belong to JK Rowling, only the story belongs to me!

This is my first story and I hope you will enjoy! :)

Hermiones POV

I look at my mother and asks her to go on. When she looks me in the eye she starts to cry and my father steps forward to comfort her. I just sits there like paralyzed. 'What can be so bad she starts to cry?' I think for myself.

"Yo-you must tell h-her." My mother sobbes to father.

Father turns to me slowly and now it's he who looks to be on the verge to tears. He looks everywhere except in my eyes and slowly starts to say:

"You see Hermione, there is something we haven't told you and now is the day we are supposed so say it to you. But you must know that I and your mother loves you with all of our hearts, and promise me you will let me speak till I'm finished."

"I promise dad" I answer quickly cause' I start to get impatient now and just want to find out what they are so scared of telling me!

"Good. This is very hard for us to tell you and we should have told you earlier but we were not allowed to so I hope you can forgive us. Hermione, you are not our biological daughter. You are adopted but we have always loved you as our own!"

I just stared at him. He couldn't possibly be telling the truth right!? But then why would mum be sitting there crying even harder now then before..? If this was a joke then the both should have started laugh by now. So with those thoughts I came to conclusion that they were telling me the truth. And that meant that I was adopted.

"Sooo... Everything is a lie?" I asked, now nearly crying myself.

"No, of course not honey! Why would everything be a lie? You are still yourself."

"How can I be myself when I don't even remember my real parents!? If I was myself I would not be here, I would be with my friends that I should have grown up with!"

My 'father' looked quite hurt by that but right now i couldn't care, I was way to angry and sad!

"What is my real name. Who is my parents?" I asked cause' I need to know.

"Your name IS Hermione, but your real surname is Black"

At first I didn't understand at all. But then it slowly started to work out in my brain. Did he say Black? As in Black, Harry's Godfather Sirius, Black?

"A-And my parents?" I stammered out.

Now my 'father' looked really hurt but answered my question anyways.

"Your fathers name is Regulus Black and your mother is Abigail Black"

Wait... That meant that Sirius was my uncle.. and I never knew! Now I was getting mad, really mad!

"The reason we couldn't tell you was because of that dark wizard who would have gone after if he found out. And your real parents will come over at 3 pm to explain what we can't." My dad finishes and I just nod, stands up and walks up to my room and changes my clothes to go out for a walk.

But before I exit my room I write a letter to Harry to apparate to my house this instant. The letter was stained with tears when I was done with it. I send it away with my owl and walks down to sit and wait on the porch. After twenty minutes there was a small crack and about five meters away stood a boy with jet black hair, glasses covering his green eyes and a lightning-bolt scar on his forehead.

"Hi Harry!" I said but just as I said it I knew I shouldn't. My voice sounded horrible after the crying I had done. This of course Harry noticed and when he started to eye me closer he saw my swollen eyes and tearstained cheeks. He nearly ran up on the porch and hugged me. At this I started to cry again, even harder than before.

"What's wrong Mione?" He asked a couple of minutes later when I had calmed down.

"I-I'm adopted Harry!" I sobbed again but now it seemed like all the tears were shed.

"Let's go for a walk so you can explain Mione." Harry said shocked and we stared to walk down the road. We walked in silence a long while until Harry stopped and just stood there and watched me untill i started to talk.

"I-I'm adopted... M-My parents knew all the time and they n-never told me Harry!" I started to sob again even if I tried hard not to. "A-And this stupid scar is totally unnecessary!" I said and showed off the 'Mudblood' scar on my left forearm. Harry shuddered at the sight of the scar that reminded him of what had happened a few months earlier.

"Hermione, that scar was always unnecessary!" He said nearly a bit angry. "But if you are adopted, who's your real parents?" He then asked a little curious.

This was the part that I was most nervous about. If I was a part of the Black-family then that meant that I was a pureblood-witch. I know he never cared about things like that but I was nervous anyway.

"Uhh.. Their names are Regulus and Abigail Black." I anwered and watched his facial expressions when he absorbed the fact that my uncle was his godfather. And when I, myself thought about it I realised we are sort of cousins!

"Regulus as in Sirius brother?" Harry asked me quietly.

"Yes, so we are sort of cousins!" I said to try and lighten his bad mood when all his memories of Sirius came washing over him.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said when he understood what I meant. "But.. Regulus is dead since years back and I have never even heard of someone by the name Abigail Black." Harry said and I realised he was right! That was weird because 'dad' had said they would come by later!

"Y-you are right, but my adoptive father said they would come by later! I guess I will just have to wait and see then.." I answered. "Thank you Harry, for coming here when i need you." I said and he looked at me with shock.

"Of course I come here when you ask me to! I'm your best friend, remember?" He said with a little laugh in his voice.

Then for the first time this day I smile and I walk froward and brings Harry into a hug.

"Harry, Can you be with me when or if my parents come later?" I asks him and he pulls out of the hug so he can watch me in the eyes.

"Of course Mione, you don't even have to ask." He answers and then I hug him again because this is the only thing right now that feels like truth.

"Good, then we just have to wait one and an half hour and then see if they, in some strange way, will come." I said a sec before my stomach rumbled and I was reminded of the fact that I didn't eat any breakfast. "Do you mind go to my house so I can eat?" I ask with a laugh.

"Not at all." He answers and we start to walk back to my house to eat and wait for my parents.

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I'll try to post a chapter at least once a week. Comment what you think about the story and what you think that I can improve! All feedback is good feedback ;) (Sorry for any spell errors!)