Chapter 1

~~~ Clairs P.O.V ~~~

I woke up and saw my dog, Daisy sitting at my door. I got up and opened my bedroom door and she hobbled down the hall. ( Quick Authors Note Daisy only has 3 paws)

I live in an apartment building alone. I dont really talk to to other Tendants. I get on a grey strapless push up bra, and put on a pink tank top. Next i slip on a grey and pink Nikes hoodie I put on skinny jeans and Purple Jordans. Next I feed Daisy. I fill up her food and water dish and she starts mowing down. I grab my purse and head to school. "Bye Daisy mommy loves you" Daisy barks.

~~~~~~~~~

I pull up in the parking lot in my ugly truck. Its all i could afford.

I see three girls walk up to me,Natasha, Tiff, and Mandy, The three bad ass girls of the school, they're followed by the four boys of the group, Natashas boyfriend Jake, Tiffs boyfriend James, and Mandys lover Hunter. Then theres they're little loner Owen Falls. They've been trying to find a girl he likes for the group, but no one could pass their expectations.

"Hey guys, whats up?" I ask in a weird tone.

I catch Owen Falls staring at me

"You look amazing girl!!" Natsha Yells and then hugs me but them pulls away from the grip.

------

So after that they asked me if I wanted to hang out and Tiffs place, I totally say yes I mean, they are like the badasses of the school.

----- Tiffs house ----

-----Owens P.O.V ------

I wait for the new girl to show up, see we are going to test her, to see if she is right for me of course.

"Are you ready Owen?!?" Tiff asks.

I shrug and say "We will see on what kind of girl she is. You know my expectations and she is the last girl in the school we haven't tested yet."

She smiles and then theres a knock of the door, I look out the window and notis Clairs truck.

If she's the right one, I'll have to get her a new car cuz damnn.

Natasha gets the door and greets Clair.

We offer her a drink and she chooses Dr.Pepper. Off to a good start.

Theres no way shes gonna pass the test.

---------

She passed the test!? This isn't possible, No ones ever passed the test.

This is it my dream girl. Shes hot,Got Style,and she can pull off high tops.

"Clair, could I speak to you alone?" I ask.

She nods and i pull her into a spare bedroom.

I kiss her and shes surprised. Yep, shes certainly passed the test.

----Clairs P.O.V-----

He kisses me, and I just stand there. Owen Falls just kissed me.

Im gonna play a little game of catch me ;)

I slap him and wink. Honestly he smirks.

Yep. Game on.

------------------------------

I drive home later that evening thinking about everything. I unlock my apartment and sit with Daisy for a bit then I feed her and put on my pjs, I get into bed and I drift to sleep.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Woah! Hey guys So have I got ya hooked yet?

This book will go far, I can see it now. I would like to thank all the supporters that are reading this right now.

Please if ya will Comment, and Vote!

Teaser: I cant keep going I have to give in. Hes just, wow.

He puts his hands up my shirt and I gasp.

and he says 4 words 'yep still a virgin'

___

Okay so i will update alot, because theses books take time to perfect PM me if you have any ideas

Byee!!