Ch. 15 The Hospital

*Christian's POV*

"CHRISTIAN, WAKE UP!!" Someone yelled shaking me.

I was automatically in a bad mood. I moaned trying to pull my bed covers over my head to block whoever it was out.

"I don't want to go to school. It's too early." I moaned.

"IT'S NOT SCHOOL YET. JADE'S IN TROUBLE!" the feminine voice yelled.

"WHAT?!" I shot up like a lighting bolt.

"She's lost!" The voice belonged to Caitlin.

"Caitlin! Is he up yet? Lets go!" I looked to see Justin standing at the door. I jumped from my bed and started questioning them.

We got into Justin's fisker (type of car) and drove off. They wouldn't tell me where to.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING. PLEASE JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" I yelled.

"Christian! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Justin yelled.

"Sheeesh!" I reacted.

"Scooter called the police, there's no need for us anymore, they found her and shes not in a good state." Caitlin muttered.

"What?" I was confused.

"She's in the hospital Christian. She took a panic attack."

A million thoughts were running through my head. I had no idea what was going on.

"Is she going to be okay?" my eyes swelled with tears.

"We have no idea, she took a panic attack and was taken to the hospital closest to her car. Which is 3 hours away." Justin replied.

"Do they know why she had it?" I cried.

"She was completely lost and probably really overwhelmed by her whole situation since she moved here only like 2 or so weeks ago." Caitlin replied.

"YOU! YOU CAUSED THIS TOO" I yelled. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID CAITLIN! I WARNED YOU."

"Christian. All of us know you're a player! You've never stuck with a girl for more than 3 days. When you met Jade you changed, I just wanted you to be happy"Caitlin replied.

"You know you want to Christian! If she agreed you would be thanking us non stop." Justin smirked.

"Shut the fuck up Justin! Go have some babies with Caitlin! Get your head out of my relationship." I snapped.

Non of them talked since. I fell asleep because I was still tired.

"WAKE UP! WE'RE HERE." Caitlin yelled.

I jumped awake, remembering that Jade was at the hospital.

I swung the car door open and jumped out, following Caitlin for directions.

"Scooter said she was in wing B, 2nd floor, he's already in there." Justin mentioned.

We looked around scanning for an area marked Wing B. I spotted it and ran as fast as I possibly could towards the ward. I ran up the stairs, too impatient, the elevator would take too long.

I didnt know where to go from there. I spotted a desk and went and asked the middle aged nurse for Jade Braun. She pointed me to her room and I took a deep breath before knocking and walking in.

She was lying on her hospital bed staring out the large windows, not facing the door. As I walked inside, her head turned to gaze at me. Her eyes swollen, and bloodshot, her face badly bruised. I thought she just had a panic attack?

I felt someone grab my shoulder, "I'll leave you two alone." Scooter said before walking out and shutting the door. Jade's eyes were teary, I rushed to her side and grabbed her hand, "I'm so so so so sorry Jade. Don't know what to say..." I stared into her weary eyes. A tear slid down her cheek.

"Baby, please dont cry." I choked out, on the edge of letting my waterfall of tears flow.

"Don't call me that, Christian." She turned away breaking our gaze, and snatching her hand away. "You only want me for one thing. You're a player. Leave." she cried.

My heart sunk. I had no idea what words to say. "Jade, I love you." I spoke.

She turned round to me in shock. "What?" she breathed.

"I said, I love you." I replied.

"You don't mean that Christian." she cried yet again.

'I do. I honestly mean it. I've never felt so connected and in love with another person before." I pleaded,"Everytime we touch, sparks bolt through my body, when we kiss bombs go off, fireworks explode. You're perfect for me Jade. I mean it. Please dont leave me. I hate Caitlin for what she said, I warned her not to mention it, and that you were special, and I wanted us to do it in our own time not under her skedual. Justin..is Justin" I laughed "He's messed up, he wants babies. He's stupid, you know that."

She chuckled thinking about Justin.

"He couldnt tie his shoelases until he was 9.." I laughed making Jade smile.

"You're smiling.." I laughed.

"Yeah.." She blushed looking down.

"Thats good." I smiled. "Now, can you explain to me what happened to you?" I bit my lip.

"Uhhmm..yeah." She seemed hesitant.

"Trust me." I laced our fingers and sat on the edge of the bed.

She nodded her head before explaining to me the situation.