Steggy Oneshot

(Set a year of Battle of New York and in Peggy's side on 1946) It's cliché so suck it up.

On 1946 Howard Stark visited the SSR and tell them that he managed to build a time machine.

"I need a volunteer to test if this machine works or not.But if this machine does not works it proably kills you.So anyone wants to try it?"

Peggy Carter is tired with her life.The constant men underestimating her and her love of her life's death (or so she thinks).So that day she raised her hand hoping that the future will be better than her time.

"Okay,Peggy this is dangerous is you want to back off i would under-" Howard said but was interupted by Peggy.

"Does my face looks like i care,Howard?"

"Okay,okay"

She is given a few hours to bid goodbyes to her friends.Then,she go to the machine.Hugs Howard and Jarvis "Goodbye,everbody".She don't know where/when she was going but hope it was good.

-2013-

Steve Rogers has been called by Fury to 'discuss' about the strange machine that has landed in Germany.

"Why does it has to be Germany again?" He mumbled but Fury heard him.

"Because there was a goddamn strange machine in there that was just appeared there and all of the Avengers and all our agents apperently was busy but you.So i want you to check it out!" Fury yells.

"Okay,i'll go there.No need to yell." He spoke.

"Then get your ass down there now." Fury commands.

[Time skippin' brought to you by Bucky Barnes]

The machine was the time machine that was made by Howard Stark.Peggy was inside passed out and haven't woke up.Then the machine door was opened with a huge noise and she woke up to see Steve Rogers,the man that she loves and once she thought was dead.

"Peggy?" Steve spoke after a long silence.

"S-steve? Y-your alive? I-i 

"Me too,Peg".

They both cried tears of joys in each others arms. When they finished crying she kissed him and says " You're late soldier".

"Sorry,Peg.But at least i comeback to you right?"

"Yes."

"Oh,how i love you Steve"

"Love you too,Peg" Steve smiled at her.

His best girl has comeback to his arms.

--Extended--

A few days after been found and explaining,Peggy was introduced to the Avengers.Everybody likes her.Natasha and her are best friends a second after they meet.Peggy became a SHIELD agent.Given more training for a few months by some members of the Avengers,she became stronger(and more badass) than ever.She became an Avenger for her badass skills .

A year later,Steve found out Bucky is alive(TWS happens).Peggy comforts him after the incident and help him found Bucky.They found Bucky and a few months later Bucky regained his memories back thanks to Steve's and Peggy's help.

One year later,Steve propose with the Avengers+Bucky's help and she accept happily.

After the honeymoon,they found out they were expecting.

Peggy births a baby boy and a girl.

The boy named James Carter Rogers 

The girl named Sarah Margaret Carter 

They lived happily as a family.

_____________________________

I'm sorry if this oneshot sucks

i'm just a beginner.

If you don't like the names then you replace it with your favorite name.

Okay? Goodbye .