c h a p t e r 6

Luke's p.o.v (oooh surprises just keep on coming):

I just expressed my feelings I had towards her, yet she still refuses to forgive me!? Fuck this shit. I'm done.
She doesn't love me... She never did... Instead, she hates... What have I done?

The bell rings. Questions filled my brain. What if I have the same classes with her? What if she tells emerald? Even worse, what if she tells the whole fucking school? This is all fucked up.

I look down at my schedule. 1st period is... History. Great. Just as I thought life wouldn't get any worse.

I walk towards where my history class was held. I really hope I don't bump into emerald OR breeana. I walk in to my first class, to see everyone staring at me. I'm late. Nice.

And guess what? The ONLY fucking spare seat was right next to the one person I didn't want to go near... Breeana.

"Mr. Dreww, your late. Go take a seat next to Mrs. Frost." My history teacher instructs me.

I slowly take a seat next to breeana, avoiding eye contact with her. For the past 20 minutes, breeana has been glancing at me every 10 seconds. I was starting to feel very
.. Very uncomfortable. I pulled out my phone and tapped her name.

"Gotta problem? Stop staring."

I hear her phone vibrate in her backpack.

Within a couple of seconds she replied.

"Yes, I have a big problem. Meet me at my locker after 1st period. I need to talk to you. Its urgent."

"Fine" I replied.

-1st period ends-

I walk towards breena's locker, where she told me to meet her. I saw the tan hazel-eyed girl I fell in love with.

"What" I sighed.

"We need to talk"

"About what"

"Luke, everything that will come out of my mouth is true"

I stay silent.

"Luke, the moment I saw you, i knew I would fall hard for you. So I tried my best to ignore any eye contact with you , so every time you talked to me, that was the reason why I always looked down. I guess, I just didn't want my heart falling into pieces like it did in the past." At this point tears filled my eyes.

"All this time, I have loved you. But when I found out you were going out with my best friend, I- i started to slowly drift away from you. I soon found out I was deeply in love with chris. It was like love at first sight. So Im sorry luke, but I hope you understand that I still want us to be friends. And I promise I won't tell emerald about the situation we got ourselves into."

"Breeana i- really?" I asked, rather suprised.

"Yes really. But luke, under one condition." She warns.

"Anything" i reply.

"If your going to break up with her, you better find a way to not break her heart, or I'll break yours." She threatens me.

I stay silent for a moment.

"How am I going to do that?" I asked

"You got yourself into this mess, you have to find your way out." She replies.

"Fine. So we good?"

"I guess"

"Hug?"

She smiles and gladly hugged me. The hug lasted for a few minutes. Until the bell for 2nd period rang.

- school ends -

Breeana's p.o.v:

I'm soo glad things between luke and I have finally worked out. But im worried about emerald. How is she going to react to the break up? She really loved him.

I pull out my phone to text luke when he was going to break up with her.

Me: Hey luke, just wondering, when are you going to break up with emerald?"

He instantly replies. Damn, this boy types faster than me.

Luke: "Today?" What?! Today?

Me: "Umm, luke, can you maybe umm, move the break up to tomorrow, by any chance? I just want to spend some girl time with emerald before you guys break up."

Luke: "Yeh, sure that's fine by me."

Me: "Thanks x"

I sigh. I texted emerald asking if she wanted to hang out at the mall.

"Hey emmy, wanna hang out at the mall?"

No reply. What was going on? She usually replies quite fast, like luke. I decide to call chris. He picks up after 4 rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey chris, its Bree"

I hear indistinct talk in the background. I heard a "its breeana, shh" followed by a giggle. What the fuck?

"Oh hey Bree, I'm kind of busy- umm talk later?" He says , followed by another giggle. Is there something that I dont know about?

"Umm sure. Can I ask you a quick question?"

"Shoot"

"Do you have someone over?" I asked curiously.

"Um- no, why?" He says. I hear another giggle. OK, something is going on.

"Oh, no reason, bye"

"Bye"

There was definitely something going on, and I was going to find out what it was. I reach my house, I ran up to my room and locked the door. I grabbed my binoculars (I know stupid, but I really needed to know what was going on) I opened my window, hoping chris' window was opened too. Luckily, it was. Yass.

I looked through my binoculars to get a closer look and bingo. I spotted chris... with... Emerald ?

Cliffhanger :) Sorry. But don't worry, I'll publish chap 7 tonightt. Don't forget to share, vote and comment xx

Whatever you choose to do, make sure it makes you happy - Jenn x

votecomment • share