The kill

September's POV

"Go get dressed" he says,"fine I'll see you in like 15 to 20 minutes" I say standing up."Bye" he says,"bye" I say back.I leave and go back to my house,I brush my teeth and take a shower.I get out and put on a black bustier crop top with shorts and a jean jacket,I do my makeup and leave my hair curly.I slip on my shoes and go back to Cam's.

"Come babe let's go" Cam says,we get in his car and pull up to one of his friends house.We walk in and I get a drink,Brooke bumps into Cameron on purpose and he spills his drink all over me."Oops" she laughs with her friends,I pour my drink all over along with her own."Oops" I say mocking her,she walks away and Cam gets me another drink.After a while Cam goes to talk to his friends and I walk around like a confused awkward chicken,then a feel an arm snake around my waist.

"Hi Cam" I say,"think again" the guy says."What the fuck get off me" I say,I look and it's my ex."Come on baby let's do what we always did" he smirks."No Justin get the fuck away from me" I say,"come on I miss you I need you" he says."You can't get me back that easy you ass" I say walking away.He grabs my wrist,"you don't say no to me remember" he says.He pins we to the wall and all the sudden I don't feel him anymore,I open my eyes and Cameron has him pinned to the wall by his collar.

I walk away and get a drink and then when I come back there gone,I look around and no luck.Cam comes out of nowhere,"come on we have to go" he says grabbing my hand.He leads me outside and I hear police sirens,we get in the car and drive off."What the fuck did you do" I ask him,"nothing babe don't worry" he says holding my hand."Cam I'm serious" I say,we back to my house and into my room I lie down and Cam lies with me."Get out" I say,"what" Cam asks."Get out" I say louder standing up,"why" he asks."Cam be honest did you kill him" I ask,"babe stop being crazy" he says.

"Cam" I yell,"Fine I did it" he yells angrily."What the fuck is wrong with you" I ask,"come babe he was all over you" he says."So you kill him" I ask,"babe you're mine and I just don't wanna lose you" he says."No Cam I'm not your's just fucking leave" I say pointing to the door,"I'm not leaving" he says."I swear to god I'll call the cops" I say,"I dare you" he says.I take out my phone and Cam grabs it,"nope I'll have this" he says."Cam give me back my phone" I say,"oops" he says dropping it on purpose.It breaks in a bunch of pieces.

"Cam you broke my phone asshole" I say,he lays on my bed,"come on we have school tomorrow and you need your rest" he says.He is right,I lie with him and drift to sleep.