Revelations

Hello everyone! WonderWomanForEver here!!I know it's been a long time with no updates but we are back and this is the new chapter.... We hope you enjoy it.... So, Happy Reading!!!###########################

Bruce was astonished. It was his mother... alive.... And she was sharing breakfast with him.... This was beyond the science fiction.. What was going on here??? -Bruce? Are you okay? He heard his mother asking him with a concerning tone in her voice which used to sing lullabies to him when he couldn't sleep. He mentally shook his head. -I'm fine. Just a little bit tired. I couldn't sleep last night. The same excuse he used in Diana. His mother just smiled. That smile lit up her face even now that she was older. Then he recalled how much he missed that smile and now the only thing that it caused to him was suspicion and terror. This could not be true. It definitely was an illusion. He should get out of it as soon as possible. Then, another surprise guest made his appearance. It was his father in a gray pair of pyjamas and with a cup of a hot beverage in his left hand. -Good morning, Martha. Good morning, Bruce. How did you sleep? He asked in his usual voice. He was just two decades older. But even now Bruce couldn't believe that. He still claimed that it was all an illusion or a nightmare..... So he ignored his father or whatever seemed to be his father and asked something that he wanted for long. -Where is Alfred? His mother lokked at him like she was seeing a Martian. -Bruce, are you really fine? Alfred retired two years ago. He was not necessary. -Oh..... And.... His question left in the air because Diana entered the Kitchen. She was dressed in a red robe and she seemed more breathtaking than ever before. She had something changed. Her face seemed more happy than usual if it was even possible. -Good morning to everyone, she said with a wide smile. Then she walked and sat down in the chair next to Bruce's.

-Good morning, Bruce, she told gracefully and gave him a kiss on the cheek. -Morning, Bruce replied coldly. -Can you please tell me what's going on? You are a bit weird since the night before. Then Martha signed to her husband and they excused themselves and left the two young people alone with each other. -I demand for an explanation, Diana said and her face expression became deadly serious. -No. You should tell me what's going on, he answered stoically. -Okay, I will. We engaged five months ago. Since then we live together here in the Manor and we are going to get married. But if you regretted that, just tell me and I will get you rid of my presence. She was ready to crush her cup of coffee with her palm. Bruce from the other hand was speechless. This was impossible. How could it be truth when he never dared to ask her on a date and now he woke up to find his parents alive and Diana his fiancée and future wife????? This was incredible.........

########################

Okay that was the chapter.... We hope you liked it... Please vote and comment... The next chapter will be up soon... Till then take care!!!