It took him longer to brush his teeth. He was dawdling. He didn't want to get punished. Whatever that meant. Flashes of what had happened in his room made his body react and he blushed as he tried to think of algebra in order to keep from pitching a tent. That would be embarrassing.

Stepping out of the bathroom he saw Derek leaning against the wall. The picture of patients and raw power waiting to spring. Stiles took a step back as if to go back into the bathroom.

"Come here Stiles." Derek spoke as he stood to his full hight.

Stiles hesitated feeling his face and neck and ears flushing with heat as he took a few steps towards Derek. He felt shaky.

Derek had his arms crossed over his chest making his biceps bulge. "I know you are going through something Stiles. I know you are having a hard time with your feelings and dealing with this situation. But you broke my rules and you lied to me." Derek spoke clearly even though Stiles was staring down at the floor and fidgeting. "I am going to punish you now. You can choose which way I punish you though. This one time."

Stiles looked up with wide eyes and looked into Dereks eyes as he shivered.

"I can either have you clean the entire loft with a toothbrush, which will likely take many hours of work." Derek spoke clearly and still with that frown on his face. Stiles hated that Idea. That would take forever. "I could have you stand in the corner with your nose touching the wall for a couple of hours and if you move the time starts over again." Stiles knew he would never get out of the corner. He would fidget or move. "Or I can spank you with 20 swats of my hand and we can start fresh. But you should know that your ass will be bare when I spank you."

Stiles felt his pulse skyrocket. He felt his hands shake and then he looked down and tried to think. God his mind was reeling. They all sounded bad. They all sounded humiliating. Like he was a little kid again. He bit his lip and fidgeted and scratched at his arm.

"Stiles." Derek spoke firmly "Pick one."

Stiles looked up and blurted. "The spanking. I don't think I could actually stand still if my life depended on it. And I don't do well with manual labor like im pretty sure id mess it up and I really don't want to -"

"Silence." Derek barked and Stiles instantly shut his mouth. "Come." Derek went over to the couch and sat down Stiles stood there biting his lip. "Lay over my lap with your stomach down." Derek ordered. His eyes were burning at Stiles as he fidgeted and hesitated.

Stiles was so embarrassed he already hated this. He climbed onto the couch and then lay his front over Dereks lap. This was uncomfortable.

"Pull your pants and underwhere down over your ass cheeks." Derek ordered. Derek had still yet to touch him.

Stiles felt like his face was on fire it was so hot. Pulling down his pjs and boxerbriefs exposing his ass to the cold air of the loft he trembled and shook on Dereks lap.

Then he felt Derek touching his back gently holding his back down between his shoulder blades. "I am not going to spank you just yet Stiles. Calm down." Stiles was still trembling "I want you to know that I don't want to ever have to punish you again. I do not enjoy punishing. I much rather reward you for good behavior. But you have lied to me a few times now. And you ran away. You made me and everyone else worry and didn't eat or go to school." Stiles felt shame fill him. "If you start to panic or if the pain becomes too much then you say the word Red and I will stop and you will be punished some other way later instead. This will hurt but I want you to stay as still as you can. Do you understand Stiles?"