Chapter 6: Meeting the Boys

Ellllllo!! (: sorry that it has taken me AGES to update! :( I've been so busy and I've been struggling through some personal issues, and trying to stay strong, so please forgive me my lovelies!! Anyway, here's the chappie you've been waiting for!! Enjoy! (:

----------------------------------------------------

Carrie-Lee is curled up in a ball under the covers, sleeping peacefully for the first time in days. She really deserves some rest after not sleeping for over a week. The poor girl has been too afraid to close her eyes after the nightmare she still hasn't told me about yet. I'll have to ask her later if things workout okay.

The boys are all standing around me admiring how adorable she looks. Louis decides to walk over first. "Aw, she's so cute!!" Louis admires her, poking her in the cheek.

I quickly stride over to him and smack his hand away.

"Louis! She hasn't slept in over a week, leave her alone!" I whisper to him through clenched teeth.

Louis moves his hand away from her face and looks at me with hurt eyes. I feel guilty for being so harsh with him, but I'm just so tired and I'm only trying to protect her.

I sigh. "I'm really sorry Lou, I'm just really tired and I'm really protective of her. She desperately needs the rest, so I need her to sleep for awhile. She hasn't slept in so long..." I apologize.

Louis looks at me, finally understanding. His eyes light up again. "It's okay, I understand."

I give him a small smile before turning toward the other lads, waving them over. They quickly oblige, hurrying over to her bedside, staring at her in awe.

"She's beautiful." Niall whispers.

Liam smiles. "She's so cute when she's sleeping."

"She looks so... drained." Zayn mumbles sadly.

I sigh deeply for what feels like the hundredth time. "She's just really tired and, not to mention, extremely depressed. She doesn't have much energy left in her. She's lost everything." I explained.

The boys stare down at her, curiosity and pain in their eyes. It's so sad she has to live this way. No one in the world deserves to live the way Carrie-Lee has. No one at all (and I'm pretty sure the boys are thinking the same thing).

We are all still watching her sleep, gazing at her every feature out of only curiosity, when she stirs. She opens her eyes one at a time, staring up at us. Her eyes widen in terror. Then, Louis decides to do the stupidest possible thing in history.

"Hello, love!!"

Shit.

Carrie-Lee's POV

I was peacefully dreaming for once in my life when I hear whispering and feel someone poke my cheek. I swear I thought I was still dreaming until I opened my eyes.

First I saw Harry, then four other boys (actually men) beside him standing by my bed staring at me. The boy with really short brown hair looks a bit worried and shocked, but the blonde-haired boy smiles at me. A boy with black hair smiles too. But the last one, unfortunately, makes the big mistake of opening his mouth.

"Hello, love!!"

Oh, no.

I squeal and leap out of my hospital bed. I rush into a corner and stare at them with wide eyes. I can't believe Harry would do this! He said he would bring me a surprise, not four guys to hurt me! Harry is just like all the others! I can't believe Harry would do this... I trusted him!