Part 1

You begin to sit up, stretching your arms out above your head. You glance over at your desk where your husktop sat. Sighing slightly, you mumbled to yourself "I better go check up on Karkat and see what he's up to". Karkat has been your moirail for as long as you can remember, you and him would spend hours talking about anything and everything and overtime you may have developed some... Red feelings for him. You got up from your spot on the floor and made your way to the desk where your husktop sat. You sat down in your comfy desk-chair and as you opened you noticed that Karkat was online and you grinned cheerfully.

(trolltag) [TT] began trolling CarcinoGeneticist [CG]

TT: Hey Karkles :3
CG: HEY FUCKASS, DID YOU FINALLY MOVE?
TT: Yes, i finally did! I haven't unpacked everything yet but i'll get around to it, as soon as i have the energy.
CG: WELL WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND IF YOU WANT I COULD COME OVER TO YOUR HIVE AND HELP YOU UNPACK THE REST OF YOUR THINGS.
TT: Thanks Karkat, I would love for you to come over and help if you want :)
-Time skip-
You proceeded to give Karkat your address, him replying with a simple 'i'll be over shortly'. As you shut off your husktop you spun around in your chair and looked at the pile of neatly stacked boxes. You couldn't wait for Karkat to arrive it is going to be so exciting, you will finally get to meet your moirail and spend time with him. You feel a (b/c) blush creep across your face and you relaxed in your chair and waited.