Surprise motherfuckah!

Rufiohs pov

tHAT WAS A L1TTLE AWKWARD. it WAS LIKE A H1T AND RUN.bUT IT WAS A KISS AND RUN.hUH OH WELL.tHEN THERES A KNOCK ON THE DOOR."bE THERE IN A MINUTE!" I YELLED.THEN IT WAS SILENT.wEIRD.tHEN (y/n) CAME BUSTING THROUGH THE DOOR AND SAID "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKAH!"

YOUR POV

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKAH!" you said busting through Rufiohs door. He fell back and landed on the couch. You dusted off some wood from your shoulder's then walk over to Rufioh. "Hi-Hi!" You said happly." hEY." said Rufioh." I'll get you a new door." You said. He looked at the door that was now busted open." it WAS OLD ANY WAY,DOLL." You blushed red as he said doll. "Oh, cool, so a little birdie told me you and aranea are a thing?" he blushed rust brown."o-OH, THATS NOT TRUE. i'M FLUSHED FOR SOMEONE ELSE.sHE KISSED ME!""Oh I see. So who are you flushed for?"you said hoping it was someone in the room."um WELL ME AND HER GO WAY BACK. SHE WAS THERE ON THE GOOD AND BAD DAYS.SHE HELPED ME WITH ALOT OF STUFF.AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HER,I WOULD BE.....HEART LESS."Then he closed the space between you and his soft warm lips wet yours.You could tell you where matesprintes because of a click in your head.He could tell too.You both pull away from each other and stared into his eyes."oNE BUCKET."he said."Let's go!!!"you said. And with that your life mission was done.