2

@luvalwayz12 THIS CHAPTER IS JUST FOR YOU! THANKS FOR BEING SO ACTIVE!

"Tyler, eat baby," I pushed his mash potatoes towards him as we all sat at our dining room table eating.

Noah and Kyler both got fried chicken crumbs all over themselves and the table as they messily ate their food.

Jason and I watched as Tyler held his baby spoon wrong and piled potatoes into his mouth, "like this baby," Jason fixed Tyler's hand and made it to where he held the spoon right.

"DaDa!" Tyler yelled and threw his spoon across the dining room. Him and Noah are the meanest little shits to walk this earth. Noah throws whatever is in reach at you if you make him mad and Tyler does the same.

"Tyler McCann!" I scolded and stood up to get his spoon.

"Bad boy," Jason smacked his hand and pointed his finger. He has learned over the years that he needs to be stricter for the kids to listen.

"Hey," Noah butted in, "you not talk to my broder wike dat!"

"Noah," Jason put on a stern look, "not right now."

"Well!" He yelled back and stood up.

I sighed and looked up at him, "still five kids?" I laughed and put my head in my hands.

"Uhm....let's just keep going until we get a girl," he laughed and stood up to clear the table.

"Oh god. I'm starting to think I can only produce boys," I laughed and helped Tyler out of his high chair, "go play baby boy."

They all ran off to play and I did the dishes before gathering the kids back up to give them a bath.

I put them all in the bath at the same time and washed them before leaving them to play for awhile.

I sat on the edge of our bed as Jason lied back and watched basketball.

"This shit is tirding," I sighed as I watched the t.v also.

"That's why I told you to not go back to work baby. You're so independent and I love that but you just can't do it all."

"I know," I looked back at him, "I love you."

"I love you too, sexy," he smiled and played with my hair.

"God," I laughed, "I feel old."

"You're only 24. I'm the old one; being 26," he laughed and put his fist over his mouth like he always does.

"I feel better now," I giggled and leaned over to peck his lips. While we were kissing, Kyler's voice filled the house.

"Mommy! Mommy! Noah is pouring water out of the bath tub!"

"You not suppose to tell her dumy," I heard Noah yell back.

"What?!" Jason and I both stood up in a hurry and ran towards the bathroom.

"Bad boy!" Jason yelled and picked him up out of the tub. He wrapped him in a towel and carried him towards our room. About a minute later I heard crying and just shook my head. I know Jason was just talking to him with a stern voice which always scared Noah.

"He's just a bad boy," Kyler shook his head and sighed, "I'm the only good one around here."

"Yes you are," I laughed as I cleaned up all of the water on the floor. I got Tyler out and lied him down in his crib for bed time before getting Kyler out and letting him get himself ready for bed.

--
"Girl, get your hooker cloths on because we're going out tonight," my friend Ashlee said as she walked into our living room and saw me dressing Tyler.

"What do you mean? I have kids Ashlee," I laughed and sent Tyler off to play. He soon found a pile of toys lying in the middle of the living room and occupied himself with them.

"I already talked to Jason, c'mon, get up," she ushered me and walked up to Tyler, "give Aunt Ashlee a kiss."

"I'm married," I tried to use another excuse as I stood up and collected all of Tyler's dirty bottles and traveled them to the kitchen. Married woman don't go out to clubs and get drunk, that's when bad things happen.

Ashlee was hot on my heels, not letting up on her offer, "Ashlee," I sigh and look at her, "I appreciate the offer but I'm just not in the mood."

"Well get in the mood because we're going," she's one of those friends that just want you to have fun and don't realize it when they push that idea too much.

"Ughhhhhh..." I drug out and pouted as I walked up stairs and into Jason And I's room.

"Is Ashlee here?" He questioned as he stepped out of the bathroom fresh out of the shower in just his boxers.

"Yeah," I pouted and fell back on the bed, "I don't want to go, Jason."

"If you don't wanna go then tell her," he started brushing his teeth, "I'm sure she'll understand baby."

"I tried," I through my hands up and looked at him with wide eyes like he was crazy.

"Oh," he laughed and finished cleaning up before walking up to me and patting my leg, "then good luck baby."

"Oh, you're such good help, huh?"

"You know it," he smirked and walked out of our room and shut the door to give me privacy so I can change.

--
"See, this is fun isn't it?" Ashlee questioned as we took a break from dancing to order some more drinks.

"I guess," I pursed my lips to keep myself from crying. You know that feeling when you just want to cry and you can literally feel your insides breaking down telling you to? Yeah, that's how I feel.

Maybe I'm just a baby but I don't want to be here and defiantly not in this environment without Jason. I'm married, married woman stay at home and take care of the house and kids.

"Loosen up a little bit," Ashlee tapped my arm and grabbed her beer off the bar before walking away. Great, I'm alone. Just what I wanted.

"Hey babe," I looked up to see a very buff guy standing over me smirking.

"First of all, I'm not your babe. Second," I held up my left hand, "I'm married."

I stood up and walked out of the club all while calling Jason and telling him to pick me up.

About twenty minutes later I saw Jason's Ford Fusion pull up and got in the car.

I crossed my arms and looked out the window the whole ride back to our house. I looked in the back seat before I stepped out of the car and saw all three kids sleeping.

I sighed as I grabbed Tyler's car seat and carried him inside before lying him in his crib; making sure he stayed asleep. I sent Ashlee a little text letting her know that Jason had picked me up and to not worry about me.

"I don't get why you would even want me to go. You were right along with Ashlee this time. You know I'm not the partying type, Jason and you know bad things happen that way. Something really bad could have happened to me tonight," I complained as I lied down and put my back to him.

Before he even had the chance to defend himself, my phone started to ring. I sighed as I leaned over to retrieve it from the night stand.

Checking the caller ID, I see it's my mom and answered it. As she spoke I rolled over onto my back and everything around me started to slowly drown out. The words she spoke signaled the ending of Jason and I. The ending of my family and the beginning of Jason's jail time. I hung up and looked at Jason, "the cops know you kidnapped me."