"YUCK, YOU LOOK LIKE A GHOST WITH YOUR ALL-WHITE OUTFIT"

He laughed and started to write again..

"YOU LOOK LIKE A WHITE LADY WITH YOUR WAIST LENGTH HAIR"

Then I replied...."WHATEVER"

My hair was a wavy long and black and I love it that way.

He laughed hard upon reading that then wrote something again...but this time it wasn't something to piss me off...

"Sorry if I'm pissing you, I just can't sleep and have nothing left to do"

I wrote back...

"It's okay, I can't sleep either"

He smiled at me, "Can we be friends?"

I smiled back, "Yeah, sure"

Since I think there's nothing wrong with me being friends with a neighbor, right?

"Are you new here?"

Err..isn't it weird if he wouldn't ask my name first? oh well...I'll just go with the flow

"Yes"

"Cool! where d'you study?"

"In TIU , you?"

"Same here" he smiled

"Really?...what a small world!"

Well It's not really new to have a student living near the school.

"Yeah so that's why I have this feeling that I saw you before"

"Whoa! really? where?"

"Hmm let me think..."

Then he stopped writing and looked up with his hand on his chin making it look like he was remembering something...after some minutes he wrote something again.

"Ah! you're the girl from the Education department, are you?"

Then he smiled like he just realized something

"Whoa! you're right I am!"

My boredome was slowly swifting away because of our little chitchat

"I actually like someone from your class so I always walk by your room and I sometimes see you there.."

"Hey, Really? Can you tell me who?"

Now I can't really tell if I asked that because I'm bored because I was just curious

"Sorry but it's a secret.."

"Oh please! I promise I won't tell it to anyone!"

"Hmmm okay BUT! I still won't tell you until you guess it right. I'll give clues and you'll have to guess"

I felt excitement all of a sudden...

"OKAY!" I agreed

"She's a girl"

"sure she's not gay who speaks bekimon and has make-up all over her face and also has a red lipstick like McDonalds =_=" I even drew an emoticon

"Just joking. Well, she has a wavy black long hair."

"How long?"

"Waist length"

I tried to think of my classmates who has a waist length hair and the girl who popped into my mind were: Nica, Andrea, Liana, Diane, Coleen and Jessica. There's six so I still can't tell who

"Okay, next clue?"

"She has a fair skin tone"

Now, I tried to think of the girls on the list who doesn't have a fair skin tone which means Nica is excluded

"And?"

"She's tall"

I then scratched Diane off the lists since she's quite short

"Then?"

"She loves dancing"

As far as I know, Andrea and Jessica don't dance since they're the singers of the class.

"A little more and I think I'm getting it"

There's only Liana and Coleen in the list. Almost there!

"She's sporty"

Liana is a member of the volleyball team, I know so 'cuz I may not look like it but I'm the captain while Coleen is a tennis player so I didn't had the chance to exclude someone.

"What else?"

"She plays Guitar"

so that leaves me no conclusion but it's....

"LIANA!! YOU LIKE LIANA SHIN!!"

I smiled at him as if I've won a million but he just shook his head. So I whispered enough for him to hear, or was it not whispering at all?

" I'm sure it's Liana! She has a waist length hair, She's tall in fact she's a little bit taller than me, I know she loves dancing 'cuz we're both a member of the dance club, I'm the team captain of Volleyball so I know she's a member of my team, And she plays guitar! Besides she's the one who taught me to play one"

He just shook his head and started writing something again.

"Don't you have a black waist length hair?"

I got a little bit confused so I just agave him a 'What?' look

"I see, you have a fair skin tone and your also 5'9 tall. Well, for a girl like you that's tall."

"Hey! how d'you know?" I asked wide-eyed, my voice slightly louder. It's not like you meet a stranger everyday who knows your height!

"You're a member of the dance club, your even the team captain of our school's volleyball team and you're also the lead guitarist who represented the education department last battle of the bands"

"What do you mean?" I finally asked

To my surprise, he said, "Hi Ashley, I'm Ryan...I like you, I really do "

I felt sudden goosebumps upon hearing his voice that it was like there was someone partying inside my body...then I realized..

....

Was that a confession?

(a/n: How was it? :) Anyway, I'd like to thank my friend, Ruth, for editing this coverrr. I love it sooo much. Like, does any of you watch Goblin? hahaha)

 Like, does any of you watch Goblin? hahaha)