The beginning

Mai P.o.v 7:30 and my alarm clock went off then my fav song trap queen started to play then i got up did my hygeine and as i was getting ready i started to sing along to trap queen she my trap queen let her hit the bando we be countin up,watch how far them bands go we just set a goal,talking matchin lambos 50,60 grand five 100 grams though man i swear i love her how she work the damn pole hit the strip club,we be letting bands go everybody hatin we just call them fans though in love with the money i aint never letting go i sang and sang intill my phone started to vibrate and it was a text from Kayla YO come outside in 5 min so after that text message i went downstairs had some breakfeast and kissed my mom bye then i heard a loud honking so i went outside and went into kayla car hey girl hey Sumer hey Mai hey Kayla so did you hear that august alsina will be starting school again at our school no really kayla yah i just cant wait to meet him then i just turned up the radio and then we all just started to listen to What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber then we started to sing to Focused on you by Eric Bellinger FT.2 chainz then we finally pulled up to the school parking lot and Kayla and Sumer and i went our seperate ways. so i was walking to class and then someone pushed me i turned around and it was Stacey and her crew my books was all over the floor i was always getting bullied for no reason i never knew why thats what you get loser hahahahahahaha all of them just started to laugh at what Stacey said and then left so i picked up all my stuff before the bell rang for first period while i was running i bumped into someone from behind i never got to see who it was and before i knew it i was on the floor and all my stuff was scatterd all over the place again, are you okay ma a nice soft pleasant voice said to me then i looked up and it was the finest boy i have ever seen umm yah im okay thank for asking so then i picked up all my stuff and then started to walk away with my head down intill he grabbed my hand and turned me around no need to put your head down then he raised my head with his index finger and made me have full eye contact with him my name August and whats your name ma m-m-mai is my name damn i just studderd right infront of him cute name for a pretty girl after he said that i started to blush real hard so i put my head then one a again he lift my head up your cute when you blush dont ever hide that away from me then after that we walked to class and then 1st period was over and 2 hours passed and it was lunch time then i meet up with Kayla and Sumer whenever i see them im so happy so then i jumped on Sumer back and then we all were just eating in the cafeteria untill Stacey came up behind me and pulled my hair and i fell off my chair then Kayla got up and punched her in her face dont you ever put your hands on my best friend again the stacey got up and ran to the washroom thank for sticking up for me no prob then august came out of nowhere and helped me up and said i just seen how those girls were treating you and are you okay the whole school was just looking at both of us and then all you hear in the back ground omg its august alsina and then Kayla and Sumer was just like ayyyyyy so Mai do you wanna go out sometime maybe tomorrow after school umm sure i would love to okay ill text you then okay bye august then my girls just huged me and started laughing and saying look who already hooking up with august i am not we are only chilling outb okay okayyyyy they both said in unision and that was the new begining.