The Letter and Map

The school bell rang throughout the school and she was excited because it's summer vacation. Everyone rushed outside of the building to get outside.Amy sat there looking out of the window, waiting for everyone to leave.

" Wow, it's the end of the year,"she sighed with relief," now we can get to business."

She got up and saw that everyone was finally gone. She picked up her things and went to the roof, dropped her them near the door. Amy dangled her legs off the edge of the building. She started to cry, reminiscing of the past. she wiped away her tears away and left the building.

When she got home her mom was sitting there reading. Amy shut the door silently behind her and left her things by the stair. Her mom looked up and weakly smiled at her, then got up. Amy's mom went to a draw behind her. She picked up an old piece of paper, handing it to Amy. She got curious about the piece of paper her mother had. Lucile (Amy's mom) put in it her hands then told her to open it. She looked at the piece of paper and saw it was another letter from her father. When she opened it there two folded pieces of paper inside. One: the letter, two: a map. She went upstairs with it and read it as the light outside began to fell.

Dear Amy,

If you are reading this, I want to say "Good luck'' cause your probably going to need it. the journey you are about to take is very dangerous, but I believe you can handle the danger . I believe that I had left hints and clues to where the others are. I have done this because there will be others looking for this as well. Sorry if I couldn't be there longer to see grow.

                                                                                                                                    Love, your father

When she finished reading the letter, she turned off her lamp and went to sleep. Smiling slightly for tomorrow.