chapter 15: The Evil Plan

Start from the beginning

As I opened the door of our house, Danielle already noticed my red eyes, "Are you okay honey?" She walkd towards me.

"Yeah," I panicked on what to say, "I'm fine. I just need time to cool off from all the things that had happened."

"My mom was at my pent house when I went to get my things." She brought the topic up.

"Mine were too. Both of them." I clutched my fists, "They think that eveyrthing is a competetion between us."

"Babe, what are you talking about?" Daniella was looking at me with those innocent eyes that I can't resist.

Just as I was about to tell her the truth, a pack of guys barged inside our house. 

"Drop down!" They commanded.

We didn't want to get hurt so we had to follow their wants. I was really nervous, I didn't know what was going to happen. To us. Are we just being kidnapped? No, teenapped, what the fuck. Okay this isn't a time of being funny Carter!

"What's going on?" Daniella whispered to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know what was going one. Now that I think of it, is this all part of my dad's plan? Is he really going to get ransom from Dani's parents? The kidnappers brought us into this white van that I have never seen before.

"Where are you taking us?" Daniella panicked.

"No talking!" The guy said in a harsh tone.

Daniella was silenced, a lot. She is usually talkative when she is panicking, or scared. I'm like really nervous here, I was never this worried or rebel before. This is like major trouble for me! They brought us into this weird looking house, it only had cement and a sofa in the room they brought us into.

I can tell that Daniella is really scared, she's hugging my arm really tight. She has never been this scared ever since that dog bothered us. She was tearing up really bad, her eyes were really red.

"The master mind will meet you in one hour." One of the guys said as they left us, locked up.