what????????????????

I walked out in to the hall way and saw Chase walking out of the class next to me. once he saw me he walked over to me. "what do you think this is about I mean I could understand if it was just me and my brothers but you?" Chase said. ok I know i should have been listening to him but I couldn't get it out of my mind that he is only 14 and is taller hen me.

We made it to the office and the rest of the boys were already there. “I’m guessing your Rain” the lady at the desk said. “yes ma’am” “well your going to go first then the boys will join you, ok” “ya, ok”. She smiled and pointed to a door that was closed “right thought that door, sweetheart”. I walked to the door and walked in, there was a man in his late 40 sitting behind the desk. “aw you must be Rain” he said, I just nodded, “take a seat”. after I sat down I got the some of the worst news I have ever got in my life.

“I’m sorry to tell you that your father has been in a terrible accident. He was driving to work went someone hit his car. He’s in the hostel, in a coma, the doctors say he may never wake up. I am ever sorry.” my dad was in an accident, he’s in the hostel, he may never wake up, these words just keep spinning around and around in my head. "what?" was all i could say.

I hadn’t notice that he had got up till I heard the door open and he said “ok boys come in please.” Next thing I know all the guys were in the small office, they all had sad looks on their faces as if they had heard what he had said.

“ok, now for the second part of why I called you here. Rain you will be living with the Mertz’s.” “what?” I yelled standing up. “are we really that bad?” Aaron asked. “no its not that its just………… I have to live with them? What about……………..” “we know all about that and he will stay with you.” he answered my unfinished question. “wait who are you talking about?” Jake asked. “your mother has signed all of you out and you are free to go home” he said not answering Jake’s question.

So we all left his office and headed out in to the hall. Great now I have to pick up James and I have no way of doing that. Wait I have an idea. I walked up to the one Mertz I trust, well that is still in high school, Aaron. “hey Aaron do you think you could drive me somewhere.” I asked. “sure but Danny will be there.” he said not really thinking about it. “well I have to go ask him something I’ll meet you outside”. I said as I started down the hall to find Danny. “Danny wait up.” he stop and looked at me. “can you drive my bike home please it would mean so much to me” “wait that’s your bike out here?” he asked hind of shocked. “ya, so will you?” I asked pulling the key out of my bag. He took it out of me hand and said “yes I will take great care of it.” after that he ran out of the school. I got all of my stuff and meet Aaron out side.