All that youve been doing since last night. Crying.

"Y/n?" Great. Of course the person who you dont wanna see is here.

"Dude, this is a girls washroom. Get out"you said, between sobs.

"Y/n, are you crying? Shit. Im so sorry. I shouldnt have given them your phone. Please open the door. Please"Thomas said and knocked on your booth. This is a fucking reality show now!

"Go away!"you exclaimed and kicked the door.

"Listen, just....come out. I wanna talk to you"he said and punded on the door again. You finally stood up ro gather yourself up. Then you opened to door and saw him, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why didnt you tell me? That you like me so much"he asked and gripped your shoulders so that you could look at him.

"Even if I did, it doesnt matter. Half the girls in this school are head over heels for you. Me? You dont even know my last name. I never stood a chance with you" you said and looked down.

"You dont stand a chance with me? I dont stand a chance with you. You....youre amazing. Smart, beautiful, honest, open, you are possibly anuthing anyone would want"he said and his cheeks reddened. "That....that thick rimmed spectacles look amazing on you. I love your red hai and your dark eyes just pierce heart, you cheeks, I feel like brushing my fingers along it all the time and you lips....."he trailed off......is this happening? He leaned in to kiss you but I you pushed him away and walked towards the mirror. You looked down at the sink.

"What happened?"he asled, clearly confused.

"Many things. I dont even get this. What is happening? Look, Thomas, I dont want you to do this for me because youre guilty for seeing stuff about you on my account. I dont want you to do this because your friends made fun of me. For all I know, you dont even care. Youre gonna.....forget about all this once its over. I dont like the pain okay? You'll go back to hanging out with Cecilia. I am nobody. I really dont need you to do this under pressure" you were talking too fast and frantically.

"Wow. You really need to stop assuming things and jumping to conclusions. Y/n, I reqlly really really really like you. I dont want girls with shirt skirts and a skanky personality, I want you. youre genuine and im not doimg this under pressure. To be honset, this is a good situation for me to spill out whatever I think about you. You have no idea how good I felt when I found out tou have had a crush on me for so lomg. Im sorry I couldnt stop my friends but again, im not doing this to make up for it. Im doing it cuz I genuinely feel love for you. Im in love with you, Y/n. Thats the truth, nothing but the truth. Believe me. As for cecilia, I will dump her the moment I find her because you are waaaayyyy better than her"he finished. Thomas looked a little out of breath after finishing his speech.

"Is this a dream?"you asked. He laughed and walked towards me. He grabbed your waist and sat you up on the slab next to the sink.

"I dont think so but just for conformation......"he said and connected his lips to yours. Slowly, but passionately. His arms gripped your waist tightly amd pulled you closer to him. Your hands wrapped around his shoulder as you took the kiss in. Feeling it with every single bone and vein in your body. He breathed into the kiss and bit your lower lip. The kiss got sloppier by the minute with quite a lot of tongue activity.

"Guys! Not here!"someone sqid from tue doorway. The two of you broke the kiss and looked at the doorway. It was Atumn, the only girl who talks to you.

"Oh. Well ill just use the other washroom"she said and smirked. Once she left, Thomas connected his forehead to yours and two of you just laughed. Your noses touched, just the way you imagined it to be. Your perfect kiss with him.

"Oh I almost forgot one thing"he said and rummaged through his pocket. He pulled out my phone and told me to unlock it.

"Why do you want me to unlock it?"you asked him.

"Just do it"he pushed so you did as he told you. He took the phone and opened instagram, where he clicked on the camera button.

"What are you doing? I look horrible"you said but Thomas just rolled his eyes at your behaviour.

"Relax, you look beautiful. Now look at me"he said. Confused at what he wanted me to do, you looked at him. He kissed you and with that, the camera's click sounded. He just took a picture of the two of you kissing.

"There. Perfection. Caption will be....'Finally his' sounds good?"he asked me before clicking the tick at the edge of the screen. Now the world knows you're his.

That picture will probably get the highest number of likes.

--

I hope you liked it. Pweasey weasey vote and comment if possible? I'd really appreciate that. C' mon all the fangirls read thizzzzz cuz i lovey you!!♥♥
Ily ily ily ily. I love all you TBS fans out there.