Prologue: The Ascent

"Calm down, Simon. Just breathe, you'll be fine." Isabelle softly said into his ear. "Remember it's just you drinking from the The Mortal Cup."
"You don't know what it's like...I'm drinking something from a magic cup that may kill me or turn me forsaken!" He responds with a little more anger than he meant. "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to snap like that I'm just so nervous and anxious.
He starts pacing the corridor of the Great Hall, Isabelle watching him move with all the grace of a bumbling elephant, as the time got closer he started pacing more and more until suddenly Inquisitor Lightwood stepped out of the main room, followed closely by Consul Penhallow, two of the Silent Brothers, two Iron Sisters and Luke Galloway.
"It's time, Simon Lewis. If you please follow me into the room and take your place in the centre of the circle in the centre." Commands the Inquisitor.
Simon slowly follows all of them in, taking his place in the centre, his heart pounding, he could feel every set of eyes on him and him alone. Then they all spoke in turn, asking him if he promises to uphold all of the traditions and values of a shadow hunter to help all who require it and to hunt demons so as to preserve the world for future generations. After what felt like hours but in reality was only minutes, he was handed the Mortal Cup from which he would have to drink but they told him not yet, he must wait for one last person, he racked his mind trying to figure out whom it could be, until the doors opened and in walked his greatest friend, Clary Fray as he knew her, now Clary Fairchild. She walked in, sat down and then he drank. He felt different almost instantly, feeling stronger, faster, more important and more useful than ever before. Izzy looked at him once then leaped out of her chair and jumped on top of him, knocking him, to the ground, pinning him beneath her and kissing him passionately. He heard wolf whistles and cat calls, instantly knowing this was the most important and the greatest day of his life.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys. Comment if you liked it.

Dedications will be done during every chapter to one commenter.
There will be crap ton of Sizzy, Clace and Malec moments. Hope they all make you happy.
Vale guys and keep on shipping