Bunny Man

The story was told to me from a friend and I just can't believe that this was actually TRUE. So this is how the story goes. Once upon a time from an unnamed town (I totally forgot the name of the town). The towns people were believed to be religious where people go out right insane for their respective religion. Continuing on, there were three scientists slaughtered in their lab coincidently in the same time three inmates that have been held on lockdown had escaped. 2 were captured however the third one was never founded. The town was in danger they had a psycho serial killer maniac on the loose. This proved to be truer and truer as the townspeople found a body which his face was so mauled and scratched they couldn't identify the victim. This happened again but this time the body looked like it was climbing a tree escaping from the killer his face was mauled as well. As time went on kids reported a bunny man playing with them at school. The parents believed it was a imaginary friend, little did they know that around 12 kids reported about the same bunny man. The kids complained that the bunny man was scratching their windows and insisted on playing with them even in inappropriate times. Unfortunately one day the kids never came home from school, parents asked other parents and then they found out that the bunny man was no imaginary friend. Parents went to the school asking other kids at the school where their sweet children are. The response was the bunny man took them to play. The parents proceeded to ask where does the man live, "under the bridge one told". They went to the bridge and there was no bunny man but there was something horrifying. The skins of the children that "played" with the bunny man. Till this day the man who dresses up like a bunny was never founded our known of his true identity.