I Know

I sighed as I walked off the stage, my head slightly throbbing as I heard Gerard start to sing. I walked back to our dressing room, falling right onto the couch, not even bothering to change out of my stage clothes.

"Saphs, get up," I heard Rhett say from somewhere in the room.

"Shut up," I mumbled. All I wanted at the moment was some Tylenol. I sat up when I heard the door open and watch Craig and Monte enter the room. Craig waved at me before turning to Rhett to talk to him about something while Monte came over and sat next to me. I laid down so my head was resting on his lap and relaxed as his hand slowly stroked my head.

"What happened?"

I shrugged the best I could while lying on his lap. "I was trying to wash my hair in the sink, but I obviously failed."

He didn't laugh. Rather, he nudged me to get up and once I sat up, he pulled me after him out of the dressing room.

After a few minutes of walking, we ended up in Escape's dressing room, where he sat me on a chair. I looked around, noting none of the other members were in the room.

"Sapphire, I found the note."

I swallowed hard as I felt my face pale. "W-What note?"

He sighed in frustration, running a hand through his hair. Slowly, he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to me. As I read the familiar note, I couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him, my stomach clenching in fear.