Chapter 14

Jaleen's POV
On Monday when all of us get to school there were pictures of Lexi and I together and Elie and Jax together. The caption was this isn't acceptable. I grabbed a piece of paper and turned it over. It said: We all know that the guy isn't suppose to be taller than the woman. These to couples are breaking this rule. We must stop them. I grabbed the paper and ripped it up. As all four of us walked through the hall we were teased and laughed at I kept Lexi close but she kept me closer. We both knew how the other could get but I wouldn't stand for this. During are free period today we went to a normal spot in the courtyard. I saw Daniel walk in with Bethani. I walked up to them. "Sup Jaleen. Did you see are posters?" Daniel snickers. "Ya I saw them." I said. "Oh and this is for hitting me last night." Daniel says while punching in the stomach. I was perfectly fine because after play fighting with Lexi (who is very heavy handed) I have became immune to anything less than that. "What are you gonna do know gonna get your girlfriend?" Bethani whines. Daniel and I look at her and tell her to shut up. I walk away and talk to my friends. Lexi sees Bethani and Daniel and she flips them off. We all laugh and continue on with our day.
Lexi's POV
During lunch you could tell everyone was talking about us so I stood on our table and made an announcement. "Excuse me, excuse me, EXCUSE ME HUMANS! I would like to say something. As you all know I am dating Jaleen, yes he is 6 inches shorter than me but why should that matter. Last time I checked love can beat the social dating height standards. That is all now you can eat your lunch." I announced. Everyone was quiet and then they started clapping. Bethani and Daniel were the only ones not clapping they stormed out of the cafeteria. I took my seat and kissed Jaleen while Elie kissed Jax that made them go crazy. I think we made a difference today.