Welcome To Hell

~Sock's POV~

Well. I actually did it. I can't believe I did it but I did. I shoveled the last pile of dirt. And finished digging three holes but only two had first over them.

I sat down and started thinking. The only friend I had I scared away in first grade. I thought that maybe a little death wouldn't hurt so I killed a squirrel and ran up to her with a smile on my face and held my hands out to her but instead of taking it and giving me a kiss on the cheek, she ran away in terror and I never had a friend since. Now that I sleep murdered my parents...

I only have one more thing to do.

I stood up and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Any last words? Meh I guess it doesn't matter. No one would care and it's not like anyone is watching..." I sighed clutching the knife I killed that squirrel with. The knife I had killed my parents with. The knife I was going to use to end it all... I pointed the knife at my chest. And before I knew it everything went black. I could feel my self falling. I could feel myself getting weaker... Weaker... And weaker until I hit the bottom. It all went dark.

I felt a pinch of pain and that was it. I opened my eyes to see a man looking down at me.

"Welcome To Hell. Would ya like a hand?"

Being polite- well I guess it didn't matter considering I was in hell.

"Uh yes please"
I replied

He took my hand and helped me up.

"This is my office"
The man said

I looked up to see thousands of... Filing cabinets? The man sat down in his chair.

"So Mr. Sowachoski. Do you know why you are here?"

The man said looking at me. I thought it would be obvious but I replied anyways.

"Well..killed my parents... Killed my self..."

I replied while looking down.

"Well I'd kill my parents too if they named me Sock"
"Excuse me?"
"Anyways... Kid you remind me of my self"
"And you are?"
"Mephistopheles. Please call me Mephistopheles"
"Well if we're gonna be all buddy-buddy about it, you can call me Sock"
"Alright Sock it is then.

The guy seemed pretty nice to be a devil. It was kind of confusing

"Well I have a job for you Mr. Sowachoski"
"Like a deal with the devil?"
"No like a job offer. I already have your soul what do you think? It's not like I'm gonna challenge you to a fiddling contest or somthin"
"Well...What kind of job?"
"Here sit down while I pull up your files"
The man said while getting up. He pulled out a HUGE filing cabinet.

"So Sock how did you get into the hole killing people thing"

I looked at him quickly

"Well it's kinda personal..."
"I won't tell a soul"
"W-well... It's a l-long story"
"Oh I got an eternity"

The man said while pulling a paper out of the drawer

"Okay sock this demondary position I'm about to hand you is kind of a big deal. Your job is to haunt..."

I smiled sitting up in my chair

"Torment..."

I began to get really excited

"And pester this person until they... Until they punch their own ticke-"
"You mean I get to kill people?!"
"Weeeeell not exactly. You have to make someone kill themselves"
"And what if I decline your offer?"
"You won't"
"Well I can't argue with that!"

Mephistopheles slid a paper towards me

"You work 5 days a week, 9-5 and you get the weekends off"

I looked at the picture. The boy in the picture looked terribly familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it. The boys name was Johnathan Combs.