0.1 Not A Date.

Disclaimer-
I do not own Teen Wolf, it belongs to Jeff Davis and MTV, I own Amelia Lahey, the super badass twin sister of Isaac.

A/n-
Hello, my angels! Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy and trying to figure out the direction I was to take with this story, I'm so happy to finally be on Season 3a of Teen Wolf, all of Season 3 was my favorite season and I'm so excited to write Amelia and the Rolyk family into it. I have so much planned for this season and I hope you all are as excited as I am! Well happy reading, X. -K

Like, comment, and vote. 😇
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Chapter 1-
Not a date.

Junior year was going to crazy, I could already tell.

But this is one place I never expected to spend my Sunday night, the last day of summer. In the back seat of Lydia Martin's car, on our way to the movie theatre to meet with a few dirt bags from the lacrosse team. I originally wanted to go with Vlad, Scott and Stiles to get Scott's tattoo, I was even more willing to go with Derek and Isaac to search for Boyd and Erica, but somehow I was dragged into going on a "not double date" with a ginger, a witch, a girl who repeatedly impaled my brother with knives, and some egotistical jocks from school.

"It's not a date! It's a group thing." Lydia exclaimed from the front seat, her left hand leaving the steering wheel as if it would prove her point to our brunette ex-huntress in the passenger seat.

I was a bit more forgiving of the curly haired brunette then Isaac was, I saw the pain swarming in her eyes at the betrayal of her grandfather. I took notice to the way she was manipulated by the sudden death of her mother and how Gerard used that against her.

"Do they know that? Because we discussed that I'm dating Derek and Allison isn't ready to be back out there yet." I sighed from the backseat, pulling my knees up to my chest, picking at a lone string sticking out from the hem of my jeans.

Anya gaped at Allison, pushing her head through the middle of the two front seats, her mouth open as she looked at her, "You were in France for four months and you didn't do any dating with the hot foreign guys?" She exclaimed, shaking her head in disapproval.

Allison looked at Anya, pursing her lips until she moved her gaze onto Lydia, "Did you? I mean after-" She was cut off when Lydia sucked in a deep breath.

"Do not say his name." She snapped, placing both hands firmly back on the wheel.

Allison pressed her lips in a thin line, "Well how is he? Do you know if everything worked out?" She asked, looking between all three of us before landing on me.

I nodded my head, smiling at her as I answered, "Yeah, Derek taught him werewolf 101, me and Isaac helped him training and he learned how to not maul anyone apart on the full moon. And now he's in London." I told her and she smiled back at me before turning back around.

Lydia snorted, "Seriously, an American werewolf in London. Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

I looked at her opening my mouth to ask the red head a question but Allison beat me to it, "So you're totally over him?" She asked and both me and Anya pushed each other to squeeze our heads between the two front seats staring at Lydia in question.

"Would I be going on a group date if I wasn't? Yes, it's a date. It's not an orgy, you'll live." She said, tilting her head to look at the disgusted looks covering all three of our faces.

My mouth dropped open, "Lydia! Me and Derek are kinda dating!" I snapped at her, pushing myself up more to look at the smirk on her face as she looked over at me, risking all of our lives not watching the road.