Chapter 2

----(A few months later~)-----

"Yo dude we're back!" Yelled an overly energetic American as he walked through the door into the house.

"Will you quiet down you git!" Yelled the British man walking in the door right behind the American. "Honestly your gonna wake up the hole neighborhood" the Brit muttered.

"Whatever dude no should be asleep when the hero is in there presents anyway!" Said America. England just rolled his eyes and then suddenly noticed how quiet the house was.

"Italy!...we're here" England called out only to get no reply back not even the sound of movement could be heard. "Italy..are you there?" Still no reply and England looks over to America with a bit of concern in his eyes.

"Maybe he's asleep" questioned America as he placed his key's to his car on the counter by the door but noticed something was off. "hey Iggy! Did you move my gun again?" America asked England who only shook his head slowly.

"No I didn't have time to this morning as we were almost late to the meeting this morning y do you ask?" Asked England as he walked up to him. "Cuz it's not where I had it anymore." This made them both frown then suddenly after a few minutes pondering at it both their eyes widen before running to the guest room where Italy has been staying for the past few years and knocks on the door.

"Italy?! Are you ok?" Ask England threw the door only to still get no reply. After a few second They both nod to each other "Italy dude we're coming in" Said America before opening the door. As they both entered the room they couldn't believe their eye's. The bedroom was a complete mess; broken whiskey bottles were everywhere on the floor, There were stains on the walls. On one of the walls look as though someone had written "Forget" in blood on it. But that wasn't was shocked them. On the bed layed Italy face down on the pillow with America's gun in one wand and a note in another. The bed sheets were covers in crimson red under him. England put a hand over his mouth as tears went down his face. America walked up to Italy's rested body and put two fingers to his neck to try and hopefully find a pulse. Unfortunately he found none. America took a step back from the body, shaking trying so hard as to not cry.

After a few minutes past like this both of them not daring to move from where they were in the room but eventually England calmed down enough to walk up to Italy's body and take the note out of his hand and read what it said. After he did he look over to America who's hair was now covering his eyes. "America..." England said breaking whatever trance America was in cuz he looked at him. "we need to call the others for an emergency meeting...as well as call Romano and tell him what happened" America didn't say anything. He only nodded his head before turning and leaving the room and make phone calls.

---(Note)---

"Dear everyone,

Ve~ I'm sorry but no matter how hard I tried even with all of your support I could never get Luciano out of my mine nor out of my heart. I'll always love Luci until death do us part so...I thought this would be the best way to do it..for a life without him in it is not one for me. I was a fool for trying to love again after Holy Rome left me and now so has he. But hey! Look on the bright side at lease none of you guy's will have to deal with me anymore! I'm sure fratello will be happy now that he won't have to worry about me anymore either and I'll be able to see Grandpa Rome again too!...My only regret is not telling any of you goodbye so this is my goodbye. Goodbye!

From~

Feliciano Vargas the personification of N.Italy

P.S.: When you guy's burry me I have only one wish!...I want to be buried under the old willow tree that I had planted in an open field Luciano will know where it is and also...I want Luciano to have the ring That I was going to Propose to him with. He may think I hate him but I want him to know that I love him bye holding this ring forever and remembering me by it."

----(End of Note)---

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees
We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that said I'll love her till I die