chapter 4

"Oh my god what is taking you so long?" exclaimed hunter in aggravation. 

I was in the middle of a very tough decision ,should i choose chocolate covered cereals or fruity ones? " Do you even know how much pressure I'm under right now? this is like choosing a favourite between two kids!" I replied.

Hunter gave me a horrified look and said "I seriously doubt you'll have kids, who in their right mind would marry you?".

I questioned if he just insulted me hence my next question, " did you just insult me?".

"Yes , now choose one or I'm leaving your crazy ass in this market alone."

" if you didn't insult me, you would have known that i have already decided" I said.

He looked relieved but then he saw that i took both cereal boxes , he was going to question my decisions but he decided against since he knew it was a lost cause but still i felt the need to defend myself and my babies ( the cereal boxes ) so I elaborated " If i chose just one the other would have been left feeling unwanted".

You could see that he was too tired to even argue with me so he just said " whatever , just get them both and let's go already."

And so we left.

When we got to the dorm , we saw a lying figure infront of our door and it looked fairly similar to Jaspar.

"Oii , Jaspar what are you doing here?", asked Hunter.

It seems as if he was a bit asleep because when he heard us , he bolted right up and said " I didn't do anything !!!"

"No one is accusing of anything , never mind let's get inside. I'm tired and all i want to do now is sleep." said hunter.

"I just wanted to tell you that your sister called me and told me to tell you that you should learn how to pick up your phone and that she's visiting next weekend so you better be there." Jasper said. Then continued off with " Oh and she also said that I'm super hot and that she wants me ".

Hunter scoffed at that last comment and said " Yea sure. Dude you gotta get over this weird obsession with my sister , she's engaged so move on."

"Someday , she'll fall for me bro,you'll see. Anyways call her and I'm gonna head to my dorm now , see you later , man." Jasper said .He then turned around and said " oh and bye nerd." and then he left.

"Did he just call me a nerd?" i asked.

"Yes , unless you're a "man" then that's a problem." Hunter replied sarcastically.

"Well nerds are awesome so in a way he just complemented me." i replied back.

" if you want to take it as a compliment then by all means do , now I'm assuming you're going to eat your breakfast and head to class so i'm gonna take a well earned nap so be gone." he said.

"You did not just say 'be gone' to me. But yes i'm gonna meet up with Megan later after class so i should probably get ready." I said.

"Who's Megan?" He asked.

" I met her in class the other day and she seemed cool so we made plans for lunch today."

"Lame , make sure to lock the doors behind you , later."

And then he fell face down on his bed , not even two seconds later you could hear snoring. I sighed , i had a long day ahead and i haven't even chose which cereal i'm gonna eat first.

------------------------

Tell me if it sucks , and when ( not if cause i'm sure you'll find atleast one) a grammar error , please inform me so i can correct it.

and tell me what you think of the story so far.

Thanks for the support, i seriously wasn't expecting any feedback on my last update soon thank you a lot.

Love and peace!! :)