redlightning444 dared everyone to play fanf 4 with the admin chickons

Brisk:hay mom what are you playing it looks familiar and why are the admin chickens here.

Shadowblade:she is playing five nights at freddys 4 she is going to let everyone play.

Crystal: hay grayson you can play next "looks back at the screen when a cupcake appeared out of no were" omg that stupid cupcake i want to murder it kill it now that cupcake will die by the sacred diamonds. HEROBRINE will kill you.

Grayson:hahahahaha died by the hands of a cupcake.

Crystal: hay grayson your turn.
Grayson: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"Walks to the computer and starts to play not nowing it was a trap." herobrine traped the computer to pall in enyone who plays fnaf 4 agggggggggg why fnaf wait im in the game helpppp please.
Crystal: nope sorry grayson have fun lol.
"Grayson gets out of his bed and notices that he is a kid and vary fastly he grabed a flashlight and ran to the right door and listened to eny moment in the hall and then he ran to the left and did the same so he did not pay attention to the bed how sad."
Omg helppppppppppp freddys got me helpppppp please."teleports grayson out of game" and he quickly jumped on to drake who was hiding behind armen scared of herobrine on the desk." why crystal why
"Well everyone had a trun drake being cout by foxy and him hiding under crystals bed.
Brisk: ow great my tearn. 5 min later OMG why springtrap "after brisk had said that he fell of the chair and grabed armen screaming the ears off of armen and then armen huging brisk to calm down.
Crystal: well the dare is over.

Sorry about not all characters are sown i just want to get it up.