Part 6

Part 6

"Oh my gosh! Only one week of school left and two weeks until they come to Brooklyn!" I yelled in  excitement to Shania. We both looked at each other with the biggest smiles that were ever on our faces. "So, you're definitely coming right?" I asked her. "Yes, do you mind picking me up and driving me back home?" she asked. "Of course! I think that was plan anyway." I replied. Later during the day we made all our final plans, ready to go...even though it's two weeks from now. We just couldn't wait anymore! The best part was that it was just going to be me and my BFF. So, the first plan was to get to the arena one and a half hours before the show started, two: try to meet them, maybe even hanging out with them a little before the show (probably a long shot). "Hopefully we're the only ones there when we go!" I said. "Yeah, that'd be so much better. Hopefully we are!" Shania said back. Two hours later, everyone was dismissed and I started walking to the train. As I was riding the train, on my way home, I started daydreaming. I started daydreaming about my whole life, together with Niall, just from the day I met him, everything would change. Hopefully I was just lucky enough for it to happen to me.