Chapter 2: Signs

Emma POV

"You can stay and rest love, you look dazed."

"Sorry, just gazing off. I'm fine, just fine."

Killian took my hand and rapped it around his side. As he pulled me in for a kiss, the door creaked open,

"BLOODY HELL!"

Killian yelled. But as the door opened, it was just Henry. I fake punched Killian's shoulder to inform him not to swear around Henry, even if he's a teenager, it's not a good message.

"Mom, Grandma and Grandpa and baby Neal have the rest of the decor in the car."

"Thank you Henry. Did you pick out your room?"

"Yeah!! Upstairs there's a big room with a bathroom too!!"

He spoke with a joyful expression. Then he left the room with a smile on his face.

"Swan, Henry should know to knock."

I went back to Killian and pulled his hand in. This time however, I felt a slight need to go to the bathroom. I sprinted into the master bathroom and threw up, but within seconds, Killian was behind me holding my hair with his hook and rubbing my back with his hand.

"Please rest love, I told you that you seemed sick."

"Fine, Fine. But it will be a catnap,"

"Ok, as you wish, just rest."

I stubbled back to the bed, practically jumped in bed, and as my head hit the fluffy pillow, it felt like I fell asleep in a second.
___________________________

Killian POV

I told her she would fall asleep right away. God, this women needs to listen to me more often.

After walking out of the new room, I was greeted by surprise, again, by Henry.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm moving in mate."

"Why?"

He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Henry. Your mother keeps me good. I may have been a villain before, but she's the piece of my puzzle I've been looking for. I'm in love with her, and she the same."

He then bit his bottom lip and looked down.

"What are you, a master of comebacks?"

"No mate, I'm just speaking my mind."

I patted him on the back, smiled, and walked through the door to where Mary   Margaret and David were standing. I had a very impotent topic to discuss with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Long time no see! Well, school happened, and it's hit me pretty hard with homework. But now, soccer just ended, so I have much more free time. I will try to update this ASAP, maybe even tommarow!! And, thank y'all SOO much for the nice comments!! Keep leaving your thoughts and ideas in the comments, and favorite, comment, and follow me!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you have a GREAT day!!😘💕

Xoxo,
-Alison