One shot

Harry was never interested in being a royal. He hated wearing suits that were hot and itchy and practicing his manners and etiquette. He would much rather be playing in the dirt or climbing a tree like any other 8 year old boy would. He absolutely despised all the learning of things he had to know if he was going to be the next ruler of Cheshire. But the one thing he hated more than anything was all the princesses, suitors and just girls in general. Harry never really enjoyed girls' company and finds them annoying and plain yucky. The only ones he enjoys being around his older sister Gemma and his mum. Overall he doesn't like having to live up to people expectationsb but considering he's only eight, one can only take his protests so seriously, claiming he will mature in time.

One day his mother told him that they were expecting guests at lunch today and they have child that he can play with. Harry, thinking that it was probably another suitor, rolled his eyes and got ready so his mother wouldn't get mad.

After he was properly dressed, he went into the main hall where he waited with his parents and sister for the guests to arrive. To his surprise the guests show up with a small boy, not a girl, hiding behind his mother. The guests greeted his parents and Harry and Gemma as well. Then Harry's mother introduced the boy since he was too shy to speak

"Harry, this is Louis from the Tomlinson Kingdom, he's really shy so be nice to him." Said his mother, Anne.

Something about this boy intrigued Harry but he couldn't put his finger on it. Was it his soft brown hair? His shiny blue eyes? Maybe the way his tail would gracefully swish back and forth behind him. Harry's not sure about what it is but all he knows that he finds this boy interesting.

Harry's eyes were still transfixed on the tiny boy hiding behind his mother peaking only to glance for a moment at him and then disappear. Louis' mother let out a huff and pulled the boy away from behind her and pushed him towards Harry to give a proper hello.

Now face to face with the boy and up close he can see that he was actually holding stuffed bunny. He was staring at the ground the whole time and when he finally looked up, Harry gave him the nicest smile he could (showing off his dimples of course). Louis seemed to be fascinated by them. All his shyness left and reach out his tiny paw like hand to poke at it. This caused both of then to giggle and the adults cooed at the sight.

After their first encounter, they spent more time together and soon became best friends. They would have sleepovers and play in the castle garden. The kings and queens of the two kingdoms knew that Louis had a crush on Harry. It was obvious when Harry hold his hand that he blushes and he would follow him everywhere and played whatever Harry wanted to play. They thought it was adorable at how innocent the two were and Harry was completely oblivious at how embarrassed yet happy Louis was when he announced that he would marry Louis one day because that way according to him 'they would stay together forever' at supper a while ago.

The two kingdoms were more than okay with the two getting married if Harry does decide to keep his word.

Whilst playing in the garden, Louis had something to say that was important to him.

"Haz, I-I wanna tell you something" Louis spoke nervously playing with his hands.

"Okay. What is it?" Harry asked curiously wandering why Louis was nervous.

"J-just promise to keep it a secret please" Louis begged

"Of course I will, you can tell me anything Lou, you're my best friend" Harry smiled sweetly to show that it was okay. It made Louis relax slightly but he was still nervous so he looked down as he spoke.

"O-okay, um well sometimes I wanna wear d-dresses and stuff a-and I like pretty things too" he murmured quietly but Harry heard every word. He would be lying if he wasn't a bit surprised but he didn't care and to be honest,the thought of Louis in a dress is kinda cute.