Prologue: Catching Up

Leah

Hi guys Leah here. I know it's been a while since you've heard from me. Yes I know 2 years. But I'm here to tell that a lot has happened in my life and my family's life since we last spoke. But where to start. .............................. I guess I'll start with Emily. When we last left Emily she had already filed for divorce from Sam and she was moving into her new house. Last year Emily gave birth a beautiful baby girl named Brianna. She is the light of our family. Emily was the first person to have kids imagine that. And surprisingly Emily and I have gotten along much better since then. And guess who the godmother is. Yes yours truly. Emily has been a fantastic mother to Brianna and Sam has been in Brianna's life every step of the way. Surprisingly, during the divorce Sam didn't try any funny business. And by funny business I mean try to win Emily back. He just let the divorce go through easily. No nasty court battle or none of that drama. I guess Sam finally took responsibility for his actions and stopped blaming everyone but himself for what happened. Seth. Since the last time Seth has moved into his new house in Calabasas the same neighborhood as me so he could be near me. I'm so proud of Seth. He's finally growing up and becoming man. He's moved into his own house and he's paying his own bills at just the age of 16. Did I mention Seth has a girlfriend. Seth has been dating Zendaya Coleman from Disney Channel's Shake It Up for the past 5 months and things have been going great between the two of them. I'm so happy for him. Sam on the other hand things have been going good with him. Him and Emily have some sort of a civilized relationship for Brianna's sake. Him and Emily are living apart and Brianna goes between their houses. I know Sam still loves Emily but he made his choices and look at him now they have come back to haunt him. Since the last time we talked my mom and Charlie have gotten married much to Seth's dislike. But what really got me upset was that she took Charlie's last name. I found that so disrespect to my father so now her name is Sue Clearwater-Swan. Now enough about all those people time talk about me. Since the last we spoke I have been extremely successful in just 2 years I have had 3 albums and a world tour. I have won 5 VMAs including Video of the Year, 3 Grammys, 2 AMAs and 6 BET Awards. I am happy right now. My clothing line Alpha is extremely successful. Every year since 2010 we've shown our line there and it has been great every single time. I'm even thinking about bringing out a completely new line. People think that I have been lost without Trey but I'm no. But I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. I don't do the things I used to do anymore. Do you know what it is like to come home to big beautiful house and not have anyone there? It's not a very nice feeling. I haven't seen Trey in 2 years and that's a pretty long time to go without seeing someone. I don't even see him at industry events. But just because I haven't seen him in 2 years doesn't mean that I haven't kept track of him. I heard he went on a world tour around the time we broke up and that it was a major success. He's been all over the Europe, Asia, South America even South Africa. I found this video of him when he was down there. He looked like he was having a good time. I hope that all is well with him and I hope he's happy. I also heard he's working on his 5th studio album entitled Chapter V. He has already released a couple songs from it. The leading single off of it is this song called Heart Attack. It talks about him never knowing that love would feel like a heart attack. I didn't need anybody to tell me that heart attack was about me and Trey. It's so obvious. I know I hurt him bad and it shows in his music at least it s a healthy way of him getting his feelings out. And I happen to really like Heart Attack. Any way I hope that one day Trey can forgive me for what I did and I want him to know that I did it for him because I want what's best for him. Well that's all for now you guys will be hearing from me pretty soon. XOXO Leah.