Chapter 2

Adelines p.o.v:

I woke up to my alarm, today is monday the day everyone hates. I jumped out of bed and walked down to the kitchen to see my parents sitting talking to each others, I said goodmorning to them and they did the same. I took some pancakes and poured alot of syrup on them, when I was done my brothers came and started fighting over the seven last pancakes, so I walked to them and took one pancake and ate it.

" Now you both get the same amount of pancakes " i say walking to my room.

" How many did you eat Addie? " Elias shouted

" Non of your bussiness " I shouted back.

I took my school uniform out from my closet and put it on. I then walked to my mirror and brushed my really dark brown hair and tied it in a ponytail. I put my favorite lip balm that tasted like lemon. I packed my homework in my bag and my key to my locker in school.

" Adeline are you ready? " dad shouts from downstairs.

" Just a minute "

I took my phone from my night table and picked up my bag from the floor. I walked down and everyone was waiting for me.

At school:

I walked to my locker and picked out my math book, I guess i was the first one to come to school because none of my friends are here. I picked up my phone and started playing games. I played for a few minutes and still no one of them here and we then I realised that our lesson starts in 40 minutes, why was I so early I asked myself. I sapped back to reality when someone tapped on my shoulder I looked up from my phone to be greeted by brown eyes, and a really handsome boy, I think he's new because I haven't seen him here before.

" Hey, sorry to interrupt but I'm new to this school and i have no idea where to go " He said, and oh god his voice is adorable.

" Hi, that's okay. Do you have your schedule? "

" I do" he says giving me it.

I looked at it and he was in all my classes, YEEEEES.

" Looks like you are in all my classes " I say calmy

" Okay,cool. Mind if I sit with you for awhile? " he asks smiling.

" Sure " I smile back.

" I'm Ethan, Ethan karpathy " he says.

" Adeline, Adeline Smith " I say

" You have a beautiful name " he says and I could feel my cheeks turning dark pink.

" Thank you, yours too" I say still dark pink, I hope he doesn't notice.

" Are you blushng?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

Oh no I think to myself, he saw, now what do I do?

" Pfft no, I just added a little bit too much blush " Really Adeline, really? Is that your best lie?

He laughed and said:

" You're a really bad liar, I saw you cheeks turn pinker when I said that " he says still laughing.

" No I didn't " I try to protest but I doesn't work.

He was about to say something but got cut off when Clarissa, Jakob and Chris shouted my name and came running towards me.

" Hey guys " I say.

" Hey Addie " all the three said in sync

" Oh who is this boy Adeline? " Clarissa asks curiously.

" This is Ethan, he is new here and will be in all of our classes " I explain to them

" Hey " Ethan says.

" Nice to meet you " Chris and Jakob says.

The bell rings and we go to our class.

End of school:

We walk to our lockers and pack our bags.

" Bye guys " I say

" Bye see you tomorrow " they all say even Ethan. His locker is next to mine to mine.

I walk out of school to see my mom waiting for me.

" Hi mommy " I say closing the door.

" Hey darling, how was school? " she asks as usual everyday after school.

" It was okay " I didn't tell her about the new boy, well not today.

" Okay I'm going to stop by our house and you go and then I'll pick up Aaron and Elias from school. " she explains to me and I nod.

I now was cleaning my room and listening to music. When I was done I was exhausted and fell asleep.

So here is chapter two, I hope you like it. Ethan is in the story now too :D I hope this chapter is long bc chapter one was short and not that good.

- Byeeee