Chapter 10: Sleep

Ally:

"Ally?" I heard Stevies faint voice call my name. I shifted abit assuming she needed space. "Ahhh FUCK ME! IT FUCKING HURTS!" Stevie threw me off her and I dropped my phone.

I raced to my feet looking at her she wasn't in physical pain but mental so I knew only one person could do this. Hook. Stevie continuously screamed my name. Her scream playing over and over in my mind.

"Where does it hurt?" I saw 3 doctors and Hannah walk in.

"Everywhere I feel my body is killing me. I can't move because of the pain." Again its always Stevie.

I caught the sound of people lightly sounding screams and yells. My phone call was still on but I can't pick it up.

"Hey...hey its fine come here." Hannah wanted me to go to her.

"Look!" The doctor pointed out that Stevie had day slept.

"Hey...Lady its time to wake up now." Stevie moved to her side and closed her eyes.

"Ally where are you I want a cuddle?" I rolled my eyes as doctors checked Stevies stats.

"Okay all clear if she has it again then she will have to stay over night." He nodded but shook his hand indicating that I can't go on the bed.

5 hours past and Stevie was finally up and dressed and thanking people. I stayed in the background thanking the people who took care of me but just sipping on my flask mostly. Stevie would hug every doctor and by any luck Olivia Wilde would walk out.

"Are you ready?" I walked Stevie to the front door.

"Yep!" She sounded excited as I swept her off her feet.

"Lets go, if I get lost point me in the right direction." She nodded placing her head in my neck.

"Ally im soooo tired when we get to mine *yawn* I mean ours can you put my pjs on me please I have no effort." I raised my eyebrow since we haven't got to that stage in the relationship. "Ally im joking I can change myself, by the way the confused look is quite adorable." I shook my head laughing.

I ran for 5 minutes untill we arrived. Stevie pulled her keys out of cardigan and opened the door. For the fact that I don't think Stevie has ever spent a night here it smells exactly like her. The smell is like fresh flowers with other undescribable things that makes her edable.

"Hey babe?" I was pulled from my day dream.

"Yes lady?" I saw her try and get my hand.

"Ive never slept here and im scared to sleep alone." She looked scared.

"Hey no one is gonna take you unless they trade me Rose Ellen Dix." She gave me a death glare. "Im kidding I wouldn't really." I winked as she rolled her eyes.

"Come cuddle upstairs with me but first I need some pj's on." She led me into a walk in closet.

"Stevie first of all I can't go back in. And second I don't have any pjs here." She rolled her eyes at both statements.

She tossed me some random pj's and I shot them on with my vampire speed. I saw that Stevie on had a oversize shirt on and underwear so I carried her into her room and we spooned. Me being big spoon and her being little.