Don't Let Go

*Danny's POV*

Hiya boys." Rizzo said as she approached the car. "Where did you get this hunk of junk?" I saw Kenickie roll his eyes. Huffing I glared at her then stormed out of car, making sure to slam the door as hard as I could.

He had no right to be such a jackass about this. I know he is pissed about Sandy and maybe he has a right to be, but he should just flat out say he's mad.

My mind raced a million miles a minute as I walked back to my house. Sighing I shut my bedroom door. I knew what he was doing. He was going to go do Riz just to get back at me. Who knows, he might fall in-love with her and forget all about me.

Tears rolled down my face as I fell into an uneasy sleep.

*Kenickie's POV*

"Mmhhmmm, Betty!" I moaned as she grinds on me. "You got protection?" She asked. Nodding I pulled out a five year old condom. I haven't had to buy any because I never get this far with anyone but Danny and you know.

"It broke." I said. She gave me a look "I'm sorry, Rizzo. I can't do this. I'll drop you off at you house."

"I get it. Just drop me off." She said fixing her shirt.

. "Goodnight." I said as she jumped out of the car. I could tell she rolled her eyes. 'What now?' I asked myself and I pulled out of her driveway.

'Danny' was the only thing on my mind. God that man is going to kill me one day.

The drive there was short, we all live within five minutes of each other, but as the silence crept in I turned on the radio.

"This is Vince Fontaine saying Dig The Scene on the big 15. Keep rocking and rolling cats. Now we are going to slow things down a little. Here's Can't Help Falling In Love from Elvis."

Wise men say only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you.

I arrived at Danny's house and flashed my headlights at his window. He pulled back the curtains and jumped out the window.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you.

"I'm sorry, Danny. I know I've been acting weird lately but I need to say it. Daniel Zuko, I love you."

Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be.

"Kenickie. I love you too."

Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you.

Lyric's of the Chapter:
"My heart is saying 'don't let go. Hold on till the end.' And that's what intend to do. I'm hopelessly devoted to you."~ Hopelessly Devoted from Grease.

A/N-
So hi!!
Umm well what do you guys think?!?!?
It's not the end. Nowhere near it!!
Enjoy the cute happiness while it's here!!!
So another think smut...?????
Do you guys want it or naw?? Tell me plz so I know how to write for yall.
K that's it. Love love love. MK out!!!