He Finds Out You're a Vampire [REQUESTED]

Again, I found this on Tumblr, but a Vampire Imagine got requested on my Quotev version of this and I couldn't come up with anything so I decided I liked this one and used it. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE WORK THOUGH.

Liam: The room was getting fuzzier as you failed to keep your focus. There was a deer outside of the hotel, most likely near the woods. It was hard sitting down and watching a movie with Liam when all you could think about was drinking the blood out of some poor animal. Liam was oblivious to this and kept shoving the bowl of popcorn in your face. "Have some babe," he says. You shake your head at him, "No thanks." He pauses the movie and sits up a little, causing you to see the blood flow in his neck veins. Your eyes were probably becoming darker and you mentally slapped yourself from not feeding yourself prior. "Babe, I never see you eat. Are you okay?" You nod your head and give him a small smile. "No! I'm serious. You never eat in front of me. Everyone tells me how they always see you say no to food. I'm worried about you," he admits. A long sigh escapes your lips as you prepare to finally tell him, "Liam, I'm a vampire." His eyes narrow in confusion before bursting into laughter, "Yeah, and I'm a bunny." You shake your head at him and get off the bed, picking it up with him on it and spinning it around. Once you set it down he looked at you with complete shock and after showing your fangs he was one hundred percent positive that he was going insane. "I need to go," he says while getting up and leaving the room.

Niall: Niall and you were looking at a house to buy together and although he wanted to be near the city you needed to be near the forest. He didn't understand why you wanted a forest behind the house so badly and as much as you wanted to tell him you couldn't. "Babe! Why the forest? It's creepy!" You roll your eyes at him, "It's relaxing." The two of you walk into the house and look around a little. A strong smell of a deer passed by you, making your instincts kick in. You quickly walked out to the back and practically ran into the woods, leaving Niall bewildered. He tried following you, worrying about your safety. You were to caught up in the catch to hear someone step up behind you. "Babe," Niall asks. You stop drinking the animals blood and feel your dead heart sink to your stomach. Niall was staring at you in shock and complete disgust, "What the-" "I'm a vampire." He shakes his head back and forth before practically running off.

Harry: Your family was from a long line of vampires. You tried your best to deal with it but most of the time you hated it. You wanted to be normal and luckily Harry made you feel that. The second you knew him you realized he was a lot different than the other humans you interact with. He made you forget the fact that you weren't normal and that made you fall for him quite hard. "Babe, I'm hungry. Let's get some food." You nod your head and follow him out of his flat. The two of you head down town and grab some food at his favorite restaurant. After eating the food you went straight to the bathroom to throw it up. Once the two of you head back to your flat Harry grabbed you and pulled you in for a kiss, "You're always so cold." If you could have blushed you would have. "Harry, I need to tell you something," you say. He nods his head, somewhat worried. "I'm a vampire." He starts laughing, thinking it was a joke. Your face stayed serious, causing him to slightly frown. "Are you feeling all right babe?" You shake your head, "Seriously. I'm a vampire." He puts his hand on your forehead before dropping it and taking a step back, "What the heck is going on?" You took a step closer to him and showed him your fangs, causing him to jolt back and fall to the floor, "I'm dreaming. I must be dreaming. SOMEONE PINCH ME!"

Zayn: Zayn was pinning you to the floor, the two of you in a pretend fight. "Told you you aren't as strong as me," he mutters. You had enough of hearing him say it and let your instincts get the best of you. You quickly flipped him over and had him pinned under you, him being in complete shock. "What the-" A small laugh escapes your lips, "Sorry, babe." "What are you?" Your heart, if it could beat, felt like it had stopped. "I need to be honest with you," you say. The two of you shift up into sitting positions, his face instantly turning from happy to confused. "I'm a vampire." He doesn't move for a few seconds, "Nice try." You shake your head and get up to pick up the couch and put it above your head while showing off your fangs, "Ta da!" His eyes widen in surprise. No words escape his mouth as he shoves himself off the floor as fast as he could and run out of your flat.

Louis: You were getting back from your hunt with one of your vampire friends, laughing as you opened the door to your flat. "No seriously, you're a complete mess." You look down and realize your white shirt was covered in blood. You weren't the cleanest eater and tonight was even worse. The deer practically fought you till the last second. "Babe," Louis says. You look up and see Louis standing there in complete shock, "Please tell me that's ketchup." Your friend starts laughing, "Does this mean we get to-" "Get out," you say to her. Her face becomes serious as she nods her head and leaves the flat. You take a step toward him which he instantly shuffles back. "Did you kill someone?!" Your eyes widen in shock, "Are you serious? No! I just...Babe, listen. It's going to sound crazy but stay with me on this. I'm a vampire." His eyes widen in shock as he looks at you, waiting for you to say you were kidding. Once he realized that you were being serious he quickly grabbed his coat and muttered something about being crazy.