English Section

The Koran and the flag on the gallows ...From left to right with a logic of death has changed on September 12 began with an agreement with the nationalists .18 executed while leftists , nationalists from 9 people were executed. Agreement was that Armenian nationalists will help in the fight against terrorism , it will be correspondingly more death . Abdullah Catli and colleagues prevented the execution of this agreement with more of nationalists .Considering the idealistic attitude during the execution of executed after the Sept. 12, they each "martyr " is that believe it . If you consider what others think , the important thing is that how they feel them. Koran 9 nationalists were executed before the execution of all gracious and they said that they wanted the Turkish flag and what they died for . They died for their homeland and their nation state but would hang them! None of the people connected to the case until this contradiction to think . They could be put to death , but they will come down thanks to the flag , the call to prayer would shut up! Nine young man. In the spring of their lives , their hands went to the gallows with the Qur'an and flags !

The youngest was 20 years old . If ahmet K 31 January 1983, he was executed in prison in Gaziantep . Ali Bulent Orkan , August 13 , 1982, was executed in Ankara Central Closed Prison. Genghis Baktem on May 2 , 1982, was hanged in Elazig Closed Prison. Cevdet Karakus , 4 June 1981 he was executed in Elazig Closed Prison. Intellectual Arikan , March 27 , 1982 were executed in Mamak Military Prison. Khalil Esendağ June 5, 83, was executed at Buca Prison in Izmir . İsmet Şahin , was executed in prison Paşakapısı . Mustafa Pehlivanoğlu, on 7 October 1980, and Selcuk Duracık , five were executed in June 1983 ...

Now ... Selcuk Duracık and Halil Esendag where they were executed on June 3 announced on the radio. But in reality they were executed on June 5. Because whether the prison were subjected to torture for two days! Idealistic love of country and nation have been constantly abused. For example, Irfan Sonmez, President of Nationalist Hearths Manisa made before September 12th. He says: "Ankara wanted for various crimes in Bahçelievler had stayed home that the nationalists. Officials come here from time to time 'to kill you kill the big man who killed," they stood to suggestions. "The news will be executed in an idealist when it came to the prison he was brought there Takbir until the morning hymns are recited, explained that the Koran intermingled sound. But they were also friends of friends to collect money among themselves shroud. Khalil Esendag had no money to shroud. 20 people come together toparlayamaz are still shrouded money. Among them are upright as the one linen shroud for her friends. Meanwhile, the person will be executed as soon sleep a wink until morning prayers. Reading the morning with a prayer that it will fall sleep does not wake up until noon. Executions consent before the morning call to prayer!Baktemur the death of Genghis hours left. Imam arrived. "Sir, the last time I would like to repeat the religious indoctrination," said Cengiz Baktem. Teacher, "Do not you know suggestion" And when He said, "I know, but I want to correct me if I'm wrong or missing," he said. When they brought the white shirt death echoed in the distance the sound of morning prayer. Permission was asked and went to pray in the morning. Then he put on his shirt and brought death gallows beside him. Last wish was asked. "I want a flag and Holy Koran," he said. Koran was brought. He kissed three times per set. They also bring a small flag. He raised the flag to the chest, stretched forward and "O my honorable flag I, I fought hard to vex you. But my strength was not enough" laid per kiss after saying.Executioner kicked the stool. Genghis dying. Extend death. One of them "would not achieve such torture, lift and hold," he said. Soon, the executioner came again and this time I spent exactly the rope around his neck. And one more kick the stool ...September 12 balance sheet:The detained person: 650 thousand. The number of lawsuits filed 210 thousand. Tried person: 230 thousand. About the death lawsuits have been filed individual claims: 7 thousand. The death penalty: 517. The Supreme Court upheld the death penalty: Executions 259. The death penalty is: 49 TPC 141, 142 and 163 accused persons: 71 thousand. Membership of the organization accused person: 98 thousand. Who can not get a passport: 388 thousand. Citizenship issued 14 thousand. The torture death (documented): 171 'Inappropriate' lay discarded on the grounds that 30 thousand. 1402 with the dismissed teachers: 3854. 1402 and sacked lecturers: 120 Prison to put journalists: 31 murdered journalists: 3.