Meeting the new family.

Hi my name is Harry. I am 3 years old. My parents passed away when I was 2, in a car accident. I am here in a orphanage, all alone. I have no friends, or family. I sit in my room, and cry, sleep, eat and drink all in this small space. I hope some one will adopt me and love me, as much as my mom and dad did.

* 2:00*

" Harry Styles to the main desk, please bring all of your belongings." I heard the intercom anounce. What? They only say to bring your things when your getting adopted.

As I am packing my things, the secretary walks in my room with a man. When I look up, I notice it was the man from the other day. He came with another man, that seemed to really like me. Are they adopting me? Will they love me? Even though I wear nappies, drink out of bottles, and suck on paci's? All the thoughts consumed me, so I wasn't able to hear what the man was saying. A light tap on my shoulder pulled me out of my thoughts. " Harry did you hear Mr. Malik?" The secretary asked. I shook my head no, because I am very shy.

" Well, how would you like to come live me, and my husband, little guy?" He asked again. " I would like that a lot, sir Malik." I responded. I didn't want it to slip, but a tear fell down my face, as the same thoughts came back to mind. " Babe, what's wrong?" Mr. Malik asked. " I am a baby. You don't want a baby. I wear nappies, snuggles with stuffies, drinks from bottles, suck on pacifiers, sleeps in a crib, and play with blocks. You want a big bwoy, nwot mwe." I stated crying harder. Mr. Malik came over and hugged me tight. " Baby, I want you no matter what, I already knew all this stuff, I have a nursery set up for you already. Your daddy even loves you. We wanted you, not a big boy. Even if you were a big boy, we would still want you, okay? I love you, and don't forget that. Why don't we go ahead and head towards home?" Mr. Malik asked me, still hugging me. I nodded in responce, as he picked me up, and walked out the door. Once we reached the car I was fast asleep.

* Zayn's P.O.V*

When my little Harry said that about us not wanting him, it tore me apart. He must feel that nobody really does like him. Poor boy. Once we got to the car he was fast asleep, so I sat him in his baby seat in the back. Of course he was in the middle so me and
Liam could see him. Liam was the one who had convinced me to adopting a child. Once I laid eyes on him, I knew I had to have him.

Once we get home I put Harry in his crib, due to the fact that he was sleeping. After placing him in the crib, I grabbed some pajamas and walked back over to him. Laying him down on his changing table, I undressed him. Which resulted in him wiggling and whimpering. " M... Mr. Malik, th.. thats cold." He said, waking up. "Well baby, first you can call me daddy. Second it will only take a minute, I promise." I replied. "Okay daddy." Harry replied.

I finished changing him and put him back in his crib. Why not let him take a nap? I thought to myself. I walked down to find Liam in the living area. " hey babe. Wheres our little baby?" He asks pulling me into his lap. " he's taking a little bit of a nap." I said whilst sitting, then pecking him on the lips. He nodded his head, and turned on the TV.

After watching TV for about an hour and a half, we heard Harry cry through the baby monitor in his room.