Chapter 20

^Lizzy's pov^
Today is night if Champions and tonight is the night we get our titles back and finally put the Bella's in their place, me and Bayley are currently waiting backstage waiting for Bayley's music to play to play when suddenly I feel something around me I look down and see its Neville's cape he has a match tonight against Del Rio for the United States tittle, Neville lost the WWE WHC title to Cena making Neville the longest reigning champ in WWE history and also having Cena tie Ric Flair for the holding the title the most times. I look at Adrian "babe don't you need this I mean your match is right after mine" he shrugs "I have new gear which means I have a new cape so you can have this one since purple is your favorite color" he smiles then Bayley's music plays and she goes out "babe I'm nervous this is only my third match since I've been back what if I screw up what if I hurt myself again I'm so scared, what if I'm reason Bayley doesn't get the-" I'm cut off by Adrian kissing me shutting me up, just as my song starts to play he pulls away "come on babe I'm coming with you" he says and I walk out "and her tag team partner being accompanied to ring my Neville she is from Toronto Canada Dylan!" I take off the cap when I get near the ring and hand it to Neville then he kisses my cheek then says "you got this love okay?" I nod and he heads to commentary, I get into the ring and stand by Bayley god I'm nervous Bayley must be able to tell cause she hugs me then says "it will be okay if we win we win if we lose we lose" she smiles and I nod "do you wanna start?" I ask she nods yes so I stand on the apron.

~skip le match cause I'm lazy~
Bayley is currently on the mat so is Brie so I start a chant "Bayley! Bayley!" The crowd goes with it and Bayley gets enough energy to make the tag and so does Brie, I run into the ring and attack Nikki. After a good 15 minutes she is on her back near the rops while Brie and Bayley are outside the ring past out this is my chance I get on the top rope and balance and do the swan tomb bomb then I pin Nikki
1....

2....

3....

"Ring the Bell" I hear the ref say and my music play "here are your winners by pinfall and the new divas champion Dylan and the new Women's champion its Bayley!" Bayley and Neville get into the ring and raise our hands I'm so happy! Neville picks me up and spins me around then Bayley does one of her famous Bayley hugs. We are interrupted by Del Rios music playing and I look at Bayley "go a head and head backstage I'm staying here with Neville" she nods hugs me one more time then leaves, I get out if the ring and sit at commentary as their match starts up I put a head set on "and joining us we have the beautiful Dylan how do you feel after your match?" Byron asked "I'm doing good just happy to have a title on my shoulder and happy that me and Bayley put the Bella's in their place" I say smiling watching my husband beat the crap out if that Eddie Guerrero wanna be, Neville knows how I feel about Del Rio and he knows that I am close to the Guerrero family, knows I'm close to Rey too and he knows I hate how Del Rio is making Viva a disgrace by saying it." I say then JBL says "but Del Rio put it back on the map" I take a deep breath "no he didn't he is nothing but a Gurrero wanna be and let leave it at that" I snap "John you better shut it cause Dylan looks like she wants to kill you right now" Cole says and he's right.

Right now Neville is setting up Del Rio for the red arrow and he hits it!
1....
Come on please
2....
Yes yes!
3....
The Bell rings yes! He did it! I jump out if my chair and run into the ring hugging Neville wrapping my legs around his waist, "and your winner by pinfall and the NEW wwe united states champion Neville!" Neville kisses me cause the crowd to go wild, we did it we are both champions once again this may only be the begging but I don't ever want it to end. Something good did come out of being Edges Little Sister.

The End.

$-$-$+$+$+#+#+$+$+$+$+$$+$+$+
Hello guys as you can tell I did change this chapter I was not happy with it so I finally decided that I was changing it after thinking about it for a while at first I didn't cause this was my first major story I did and I would love to thank everyone who was with me from the begging and for the people who actually read this and gave feed back on it, once again thank you so much and if you read the last a/n I did please answer that question so I know what you guys want cause then its so much easier for me to start it! I love you guys so much!

1-6-16