Chapter 5

In America ***hotel***
"Girls mummy is going to call Mimi and pop pop and see if they want to come over with mamaw and a papaw ! " I wanted to see my parents and grandparents but not todd and Ann. I hoped my mum would be ok with that .
The girls armed happy to be here in America Harry seemed happy to be away from the uk for a while and I just wanted to go home. I thought about all that happens that night as I waited for mom to pick up."hey 'bigail " "hey mom , I was just calling to see if you ,dad and Mamaw and papaw wanted to come over to the hotel and have dinner and hang out or something? " I asked hoping they would be able to . " why don't y'all come to todd and anns itd be easier ." I knew I wouldn't be able to fight it , as much as I wanted to I was way to tired to try anymore so I gave in . " ok you know what fine we will be there soon . " I sighed. " don't get sassy with me little missy !" " mom im sorry I'm just tired from our long plane trip and the time difference." I said trying not to lose it . "I know I just am tried of having to go back and forth with plans because of you and Todds family! " she said with a hint of sad ness in her voice. "I know mom I'm sorry I just still don't trust him and don't really want him around my family. You know I'm protective of the people I love ." I said while looking out the window. "I know 'bigail, I know. Mamaws calling me I better go see what she needs see y'all when y'all get here, same address." She said " ok thanks see y'all in a bit , love ya ." I said as I hung up .

Note: I'm so sorry it took this long to update... My papaw died recently so my life has been turned upside down . He was my best friend and so much more ... Also I have so much fucking school work it's insane!  But I'll try my best to update a bit more thank you all so much for reading and I hope you like it so far 🐰
All the love
Abigail Xx.