Chapter 1

Adelines p.o.v

"mommy why don't we have any food, I'm hungry" 

"We do, you just don't know what to eat because you love everything"

"You're right" I say laughing

In the end I pick toast, nutella and a glass of milk. I finish my toast and drink my milk and go upstairs to do my homework and clean my room, all my clothes were laying all over my floor. When I finished everything I had nothing to do, so I decided to text my friends if they wanted to hang out. 

I opened our groupchat and sent them a text.

Me: hey idiots, wanna go to the park?

Jakob: yeah sure, im there in 15 min

Me: yaaay

Chris: im coming too

Me: see ya there, are you coming clarissa?

Clarissa: sorry darl, i cant we have people over at my house

Me: NOOOO DONT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH TWO IDIOTS 

Chris: hey that was rude

Me: sooooorry 

I put my phone down on my bed and walked to my closet and picked out my favorite skirt, a black t-shirt and my white vans since it was so warm today, I plaited my hair and walked downstairs and saw my parents watching some boring tv show. 

"mommy, daddy im going to the park"

"sure honey, be back at 3pm,okay?" my mother said

"okay"

daddy didn't seem to notice me since he was so concentrated on that boring show.

I live three minutes away from the park, so it didn't take me that my much time to walk. I was there first so I walked to the swings and sat there for six minutes watching the kids play and run around chasing each others until a little girl randomly walked over to me.

"You are really pretty" she said

" aw that's so nice of you, thank you. but look at you, you really look like a princess"

" I always wanted to be a princess"

" You are one"

" Thank you" she said with a big smile on her face that could lighten someones day if they had a bad day.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Abigail" she answered simply

" Oh what a beautiful name"

" What's your?"

" I'm Adeline"

" Your name is pretty" 

" Thank you Abigail"

" I better go back before my mom starts looking for me"

" Okay, have fun" 

" Thanks" she says hugging me, well that was unexpected but I hugged her back anyways. Wouldn't it be rude if I didn't? 

She then walked away and I saw both Chris and Jakob walking towards me.

" What took you so long?" I asked

" I had to wait for Chris" Jakob said

"okaaay" I say

We talked for hours about everything until it was time for me to go home. We said our goodbyes and walked home. 

A/N: So this is the first chapter, I really hope you liked it cuz it took me so long to edit. Chapter 2 will be out soon :) xx