Mya's Choice - Chapter 7

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“I’m addicted to your loving.” He said turning me around  so that I was facing him.

“You are such a suck up Josh,” I said.

“Whatever you love it though,” He retorted while sticking his tongue out. I chuckled at his childish ways.

“Come on let’s find some movies to watch and stay inside all day..cuddled up.” I suggested with a wink of my eye.

“You pick something out.  I’m going to go get popcorn and drinks.” He said leaving into the kitchen.

Halfway into the second movie I could feel my eyes start to droop. Josh and I had eating three whole tubs full of popcorn plus a pack of Oreos and we had downed a whole case of soda. We were probably the unhealthiest couple I knew. The sugar had caught up with me and I was starting to crash. My head rested on his chest and I could feel myself start to wander off.

When I woke up I was back in my bed with arms surrounding me. I slowly turned over and stared into Trey’s eyes. “You’re awake,” I muttered groggily

“Yea” He replied.

“How long have you been awake?” I asked him.

“About an hour,” He replied. There was a moment of silence and neither of us said anything. It was weird how I had gotten so use to this situation. I mean one moment I’m in Josh’s arms and then I wake up inside of Trey’s.  It didn’t seem right, but I had gotten comfortable with the way things were now, even though I still wasn’t so sure why these things were happening.

“You said you are from the future right?” Trey asked. “Hearing myself say that makes me sound like a lunatic.” He muttered after he thought about the words that had just left his mouth.

“Yea I am,” I replied ignoring the last part of his comment.

“So what happens after now?” He asked.

“Well the kiss wasn’t supposed to happen that soon so I don’t know if everything will work out the same but I kiss you, and at first you try to ignore it, but you give in and you tell me that you feel the same way.” I informed him.

“But I have a girlfriend, how does that work out?”

“You break up with her for me,”

“And we become official?” He asked pointing between me and him. I nodded as I sat up and pressed my back against the headboard in an effort to get comfortable.

“What’s our relationship going to be like?” He asked.

“Amazing!” I answered immediately. He chuckled.

“So in the future are we still official?” He asked me. The whole situation turned uncomfortable for me in less than a second. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t know how to say whatever I was going to say. I couldn’t even get any words to leave my mouth, so I just shook my head.