Eric Thomas

You might say Eric Thomas has something to do with LeBron James winning his first NBA championship ring with the Miami Heat last October.

Thomas didn't make any moves on the court, but before Game 7-and after a string of losses-James saw a YouTube video with the gravelly voiced minister saying: "When you get to the point where all you want to do is be successful as bad you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."

The audio was spliced into images of Heat footage. The team watched it--and never lost again.

The native Detroiter, also known as the Hip Hop Preacher, understands the power of positive speaking-and used it to pick himself up when the odds were against him. A high school dropout who once lived in his car and abandoned houses, Thomas figured out how to achieve. That may be why his story has such an effect on others.

Thomas is working on his Ph.D. at Michigan State University, where he masterminded MSU's The Advantage Program, which helps academically challenged students. He produced T.G.I.M. (Thank God It's Monday), a YouTube motivational series with 5 million-plus views. His best selling  book is called "The Secret to success".

NOW wattpaders, you are lucky than the luckiest penny.This is because instead of me ordering you to buy this book, I will in all honestly bring the book to you, picking out the key requirements which can contribute to your  phenomenon journey to success. 

:- PIRNICIPLE 1:  Don't make a habit of choosing what feels good over what's actually Good for you. (ERIC THOMAS)

:- PRINCIPAL 2: Avoid being your own enemy. (ERIC THOMAS)

:- PRINCIPAL 3: You can change environments,but until you change Nothing else will ever change.

:- PRINCIPAL 4: learn to be curious.

:- PRINCIPLE 5: Don't be afraid to explore your  curiosity.

:- PRINCIPAL 6: You have to saddle your own dreams before you get to ride them.

:- PRINCIPAL 7: Choosing the right friends is a matter of life and death.

AFTER STATED AL THESE PRINCIPLES TO HIS FOLLOWERS, READERS HE THEN TOLD THEM LESSONS HE LEARNT THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE.I AM KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE THE EXACT SAME LESSONS  ERIC THOMAS LEARNT :

Lesson 1: Look for people who belive   in something and are passionate about it.

Lesson 2: Be a giver,not a taker.

Lesson 3: always remain loyal.

Lesson 4: Maintain a positive outlook.

Lesson 5: never underestimate the power of words

Lesson 6: A true friend respects your value.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A

uthors Note : This is going to become really loooong so I need to stop at here, I have given you bits and pieces of the book by a motivational speaker, Eric Thomas.This boom is available to everyone through Amazon.

Liked it? Have you voted? If you did than have a good day!!!,if you haven't then I'm watching  youuuuu. :)

I forgot! ! Watch the YouTube link on this chapter  about Eric Thomas as he gives a uplifting  speech to high school students . His quote  : if you want success as bad as you want to breath, then you going to be successful.

Ta - dah!