Home?

When we pull up to Scott's house, I hesitate to get out of the jeep. Stiles holds the door open for me but it's like I've been frozen to my spot, starring at the house.

"It'll be okay." Scott says, causing me to look away from the house. I look at Scott, then at Stiles and get out of the jeep.

"Mom?" Scott shouts when we get inside.

"Hey hun. Who's this?" Scott's mom says looking at me.

"Mom this is Kallee, Kallee, this is my mom, Melissa. Mom, Kallee is Libby's sister." Scott says, diving into the truth.

"Oh. Well Libby is in the living room. Are you hungry we were just about to eat." Melissa says, walking towards the kitchen. I'm shocked that she believes Scott so easily. Just as she turns away I see the look of disbelief that I had expected.

"Actually mom. She needs a place to stay. She has been living in an old broken down shack in the woods."

"Well, then she is welcome to stay here."

I smile and thank her, then we move to the living room, where Libby is playing with her stuffed animals.

I stand there and watch her for a few minutes until she looks up and sees me. Time seems to stop for a moment then the next thing I know Libby has launched herself at me.

I catch her easily and I hold her tightly to my chest.

"Sissy, you found me!" She exclaims.

"I always knew where you were, I just couldn't get to you until now." I sink to the floor and hold Libby in my lap.

"I wish it didn't take you so long. But I'm glad you get to meet Stiles and Scott. They are really nice," Libby leans in and whispers in my ear, "and they are like you."

"I know. And I think your right. I think they seem nice." I say, choosing my words carefully because they do seem nice, I'm just not sure if it's real or not.

"Oh your a werewolf as well?" Melissa asks. I'm shocked and I look up at Scott with wide eyes.

"Oh... Well, uh, kinda." I say.

"What do you mean by kinda?"

"Well, I'm actually a shifter. I turn into a wolf."

"Oh, so she is like Derek is now?"

"Yeah. Only she looks better. And she is more friendly." Stiles says with a grin, and I'm slightly confused because I don't know who Derek is and I didn't think I was all that friendly.

"Who's Derek?" I ask standing up as Libby goes to grab one of her toys.

"He is... well he isn't really a friend... more like someone who helps us with werewolf related things." Stiles says.

"Oh?" I ask still not sure who Derek is.

"Derek was born a werewolf and he can now transform, or shift, into a black wolf. His uncle is the one who bit me. He isn't exactly the friendliest." Scott says and I nod my head starting to get it.

"Yeah he is a bit of a sour wolf." Stiles says causing me to chuckle.

"When will I meet him?" I ask.

"Well looks like Mr. Brooding is actually here already." Stiles says as Scott goes to open the door.

A tall built muscular guy walks into the room. His face is hard and he has dark hair and I can see the stubble on his chin and above his lips that are drawn in a strait line. Compared to the sharpness and roughness of the rest of him his hazel green eyes seem almost soft, until they see me... "Who is she?"