Natsu

Fairy Tail's top secret is...we have a Fallen Fairy" "what's their name?" "Natsu.....Natsu Dragoneel" I got up and left the guild..why would they hide that?! I've been a guild member for 4 years!  I went to where the mountains are at...I went up and looked for Happy and..her then I finally found them by a river...I walked up to them and said,"I know who you are" "I'm Natsu...The Fallen Fairy" "what did you do?" "I did something I regret that day....I protected Fairy Tail" "what do you mean?" "I was kicked out for using my power" "which is?" She looked into the river and said," I'm....a dragon slayer" "t-those still exist?!" "Yeah" I was amazed , she's a dragon slayer! Then I said,"why were you kicked out?" "Cuz apparently a dragon slayer shouldn't be allowed to enter a guild and make family and be happy" "oh..." "Yeah" she got up and walked towards a cave and said,"Happy's staying with me, I'm not going to lose him again" she walked in and disappeared into the darkness. I started to walk away... So that's her story....

Levi's pov:
It was morning I was currently training with the guards...yes I'm basically like a soldier....I got everyone's respect,I'm also a dragon slayer but the council said it was ok so they want to put the dragon slayers to fight war for Fiore. But still it's hard to find them, we have a dragon slayer healer though...he is a sky dragon slayer. We also have Lexi and Cobra...Sting and Rouge are somewhere looking for food but the said their coming back to train. Then I hear one of the guards say,"they've been located! Go,go,go!!!!" They left and after like probably 3 hours they came back bringing a person with a cloak on...who are they? Idk...then they brought the person into the building and into the council room. I just ignored it and continue training, after a heard an explosion in the council I ran into the building and saw guards at a corner of the room shacking...the smoke cleared up and there was standing a girl with black hair,she turned to the other side and there was Jellal she said,"you have to be one of our soldiers" "no" was her response,I was shocked why would she say no?! Then Jellal said,"you have to" "why?" "Cuz you need to serve us for all you did at the village" "but that was an accident!" "Still" "fine" then I said,"why wouldn't you want to join the council in fighting?" She just walked past me giving me a glare. I turned to Jellal she sweat dropped. I walked after her she was walking pretty quick. Then I shouted,"wait up!" She turned to see me..,she had piercing red eyes..and piercings...she looked beautiful...then she said,"did you need anything or are you going to continue staring at me?"then I snapped out of it and said,"I wanted to know if you wanted to train with me?" "Nah" she walked away and said,"I can't practice with someone who doesn't have same power strength" "so...? Yes?" "I said no" she kept walking away then she said,"your too weak" "wh-what?!?" She turned to me and smiled...dam her smile is breath taking...then she said," I'm sorry but it's true" "how come?" I ran to her as she said,"I've already been training you haven't " "what do you mean" "hahaha I'm Gajeel Redfox" the Gajeel?!? Omg!!! "Your Gajeel?!?" "Yep" "y-you went to war! And won!" "Yeah" cool! Then she said,"Natsu is coming soon" "really?" "Yeah" "cool well have our group back like back then...I didn't know you were in the council" "I was..."

Natsu's pov:
It was morning and I was walking towards the council when I ran into....Erzo, he saw me and was shocked I just walked passed him and kept walking towards the council,but then he said,"what the hell are you doing here?" "Nothing" I kept walking and he said,"if Makarov see's you he will call war between you and the guild" "he can't" since I'm in tech councils Dan he dares to fight the council will stop him then Erzo said,"anyways...it's been a long time hasn't it?" "4 years isn't much" "it sort of is" then Grace came and when she saw me she said,"hey flame idiot! What the hell do you want?!" Then Erzo said,"she was just...um...I don't know?..,what were you doing?" "It doesn't concern you" then Grace said,"just tell us" she got in battle stance and said,"ice make..." Then I smirked and said,"you can't even touch me" then she got mad and shot arrows of ice at me and they all dehydrated before getting to me. "W-what?!" I continued walking as Erzo said,"next time we see you well have to tell Makarov I suggest you leave Magnolina" "tell him I don't care" I kept walking and left them behind..,
Finally I arrived at the council and I saw my fellow dragon slayers... I walked I to the room and all the wizard saints greeted me...its..,ok here...I guess...then I was sent to train into the woods with the other dragon slayers...there I cast a spell so nothing will be destroyed. I practiced my heavens magic and dark magic, then dragon slaying magic,I'm actually a mystery to the council...no one knows my strongest power but Zeref, I'm not allowed to use it unless it's really necessary... I was practicing my magic when Jellal came and said,"Natsu...the grand magic games are coming...since you cannot participate you can still go and watch the games,with me at least" "fine by me...when's the grand magic games anyways?" "In 2 days" "wow! That's quick!" The dragon slayers get to go but they can't use their dragon slaying magic... So they have to stay near me... The council always protects us because they believe that we aren't like dragons we can make our own decisions...I'll have to see Fairy Tail again...ugh...

(The next day)

Luke's pov:
I didn't get to see where Natsu really went...but I was training hard...we all were! This year we are gonna win for sure! But...I wonder if Natsu will go..,wait why do I care it's not like I like her! It was noon we've been training for the whole day and we needed to rest...I went to my apartment to sleep...Tomorrow...Erzo, Grace, Elfman, Lisso, and me get to go compete...Hell yeah we're gonna win!soon I feel asleep

(In the morning)

I woke up to Erzo slapping me and he said,"dam! We were supposed to be over there right now!!!" "W-wait I'm sorry!geez!" "You better be!!" Then Makarov entered and said,"I've called the council and one of the wizard saints are gonna take us" "ok" then we waited for Luke 3 minutes and the wizard saint was already here he looked like a tree... And he took us as quick as possible to the grand magic games dorms for us. Then we arrived and Erzo said ,"we compete tomorrow but we can go around looking around and getting to know the place" then we all left and I saw Happy! I ran to Him and said,"Hey Happy!" Then he said ,"hi!!" We talked a little and then he said,"I have too Luke Natsu will be looking for me" "Natsu's here?!" "Obviously!" Then I nodded and he left. So I guess you are going Natsu. Then I noticed that it's late...I started walking back to the dorms. Then I sat down and began to think...why was Happy by himself?...just then Erzo said,"we have competition this year" "we always do" then we all got ready to sleep and soon we all fell asleep but I woke up and thought,where is Natsu? What is she gonna do tomorrow?! Do payback?! Revenge?! Make Fairy Tail lose?!...nah she wouldn't do that..,would she? Before I knew it I was asleep.