Chapter 4

"Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine, what once was mine,"
-Rapunzel, Tangled.

I sat in the back of Rodger's car. We were going shopping. "We need to fix the girl up a bit. Make your self at home!" Rodgers mom told me.

I inisited I was fine but she made me go out shopping with Rodger. She didn't join us "Cause Rodger and you need to get to know each other better!" she exclaimed.

So here I am, sitting beside Rodger in his truck. "So tell me something you like," I asked Rodger.

"Well, I like pie, action movies, my besties, that's all I can think of," he said.

"Okay. I like pie, my family, and memories," I stated.

He smiled at me as if he liked that about me, but then he stopped as if embrassed. We pulled up into the parking lot of a mall. I grabbed his hand. We ran from store to store. "Hey Rodger!" I heard a voice call out.

I looked behind me. I saw a girl, about my age. She had jet black hair, light blue eyes, gold hoop earings, gold and sliver braclets, a long gold necklace, a light pink dress, and light pink six inch heels. "Hi Rodger! How are you?" she asked, giggling.

She started triwling her hair around her finger. "I'm fine, my love," Rodger stated.

Then it all sunk in. This is Rodger's girlfriend. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. WAIT! Did I just feel that. Am I in love with him or something. He let go of my hand, a huge disappoint. "Who is this?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Oh Bonnie, this is Brooklyn. Brooklyn this is Bonnie," Rodger said, introducing us.

I held out my hand. Bonnie shook it. "Maybe me and Brooklyn should have some time together, just the two of us so we can have some girl talk," Bonnie suggested.

"Okay," Rodger said.

He shurrged and walked away. "I only shook your hand back there for Rodger. Do you think you can steal my boyfriend? Cause that's not happening. BACK OFF MY BOY!" She screamed at me.

A few people looked at us then turned away. "Look, I didn't know he even had a girlfriend. Since you guys love each other so much, I will just stay out of your way," I said, calmly.

Like any other mean girl would do, she rolled her eyes and walked away from me.

I watched them, holding hands, laughing and talking in the parking lot. I was behind them, holding onto my umbrella as rain poured down on me.

Had I let go of my umbrella already?

***

When we got back his mom was there greeting us with a huge smile on her face. "Guess what! We are going to Paris!" she exclaimed.

***

Hey sorry the update took forever. I made a new book called fire. ------ Hey people there has been some mysterious murders around town lately, does anyone know why?

What are you doing here Phoenix? This isn't even your story...

I know. Well I'm just trying to advertise my story , Fire. Involving a vampire who is murdering people who just might happen to be me or one of my friends... But the identity is unknown...

Well if you follow Phoenix and her friends adventure, I guess you will find out... read Fire now! Anyway that's all I had to say. Bye!
Bye people!