Chapter 6: Hikari

I woke up early and went downstairs to see Tsunami finishing making breakfast. She looked at me and smiled.

"Are you hungry?" She asked, I nodded. She poured some chines porridge. I ate so fast she didn't even she me lift a finger, She stared at my bowl, then at me Wide eyed.

"Ho-" She started,

"Ninja, Remember" I said with a laugh. She laughed.

We talked for a couple minutes getting to know each other.

I dont know why but I feel happy...

I went into the room the I got all to myself, I decided to wear a short kimono, I never been in one, But I managed to get help from Kami. The kimono was a Royal red colour with silver a black designs on it. The sash/belt was Black with silver designs on it,.. I put my jet black hair into soft curls, I put a red swirly designed clip on the back to hold some of the top part of my hair back. I put on black sandles. I put on gray/silver eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on.

I went downstairs to see Tsunami sitting at the table reading a recipe book.

"Well, I must be off. Tell Kakashi and the others ill be back in a little while" I said to Tsunami. She looked up from what she was doing and gasped. I raised an eyebrow.

"ALASDAIR!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" She squealed, I blushed... Maybe I should of worn regular clothes...

Apparently the sudden noise alarmed the team. Sakura came into the room first and she squealed and started gushing at how cute I was. Next was Sasuke and Naruto, When they looked at me They both blushed. Kakashi came in and his eye widened.

I blushed.

"er...Maybe I should go change?" I said, scratching the back of my neck. The girls looked at me wide eyed.

"NO!" They yelled, I sweatdropped. 

"Ok.. Well Im gonna go now.. See you guys!" I said walking out the door. I walked into the forest taking a trail, I heard footsteps behind me and saw...Itachi?! He was wearing a hat with white strands covering his identity, He still wore his cloak though.

"Oh hey, Tachi-kun" i say to him, He walked beside me

"Tachi-kun?" He asked quietly.

"A Nickname" I simply say, I looked at the corner of my eye and see a small ghost of a smile. I smiled happy that he smiled...Kinda...ish.

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

"Probably help out random people around the village" I say shrugging.

"You look beautiful" He said without thinking, I looked at him shocked. He noticed that he thought outloud and blushed.

"Thanks" I reply, Blushing.

We walked in a comfortable silence, having nice small conversations. It was nice seeing Itachi show more emotion and talk more.

When we got more into the Village, I let out a small gasp. Children were starving, homeless and looked scared. I summoned a large building on the opening were looked like a apartment was supposed ot be. The Building had everlasting food and clean water and clothes. I walked up to a group of older looking children that looked around 7-9

"That building is for you children, tell others who need a home" I say with a soft smile, they all smiled and cheered and ran off to tell others. I smiled and stood up straight, I turned around and saw Itachi standing there with a small smile.

"That was very nice of you Sage-Chan" He said, I smiled

I felt a tug on my dress, I looked down and saw the cutest child, She had black hair and dark teal eyes. she was wearing a rag and was covered in filth She looked up at me